• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How are you getting yours?

Person Number 3

Unrecognized as of now.
Years
  • It was preordered on February 12th for me. It better be darn good, since it sapped the remainder of my Birthday money that I've been riding high on since September 30th AND what was left of my Christmas money...

:P

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Im buying mine the day it comes out. My mom doesnt want to pre-order it and says just wait until they come out. ugh that made me mad xDD

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    On the last day of the Pichu event, I downloaded my Pichu and put a preorder on SoulSilver. I'm hoping to get the game on the 14th, though I have to work the same night. Hopefully I'll get a chance to sneak in some playtime.

GAKEON

Artist
    Years
  • I pre-ordered/reserved SoulSilver back in August at GameStop. I'm all but ready for these games to come out!

Less than a month to go! Woo Hoo!

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
  • I pre-ordered the game like Jan. 24 and I"m counting the days till I get Heart Gold. I'm also really nervous because I lose a lot of stuff and would die if I lose the receip (Checks wallet) okay not lost jet.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • Tomarrow, I am going to either Gamestop or Gamecrazy (Both are one store down from each other XD) to preorder. Which store depends on if they have the preorder figures or not. Then on the 14,I will pick mine up EXTRA EARLY!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I don't plan on preordering. If I have time on the 14th, I'll check online to see if any stores have the games in stock, and I'll pick them up then (I've never had a problem getting games on release day without preordering). If I don't have time that day, I probably won't get the games until the subsequent Friday afternoon, unless I can get someone else to pick them up for me during the week.

Dirtyjerry

TJ Kitchen
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'm not going to preorder it, but I already have the money for it set aside :)

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I wasn't going to pre-order it, but when I found out I can get the little figurine when I do, I went that day and ordered it. Can't wait.

Anybody else find it weird that the game is being released on a Sunday?

Doogle3097

Hola.
    Years
  • This is the first time I will ever get a game on the release date... :O

Plus it's released on a Friday here...Pokémon weekend. :D :laugh:

Newbie 2.0

The New Type of Noob
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    Spring Break

How many of you guys are getting HG/SS really close to your Spring Break or maybe the week of it?

I get the game my last week of school, so it's gonna be a nice Spring Break!

Doogle3097

Hola.
    Years
  • Us Brits have just had a week off...we don't have another till early April, although people in my area never call it Spring Break...dunno about other parts.

Johto Contender

In my heart, and in my soul...
    Years
  • How many of you guys are getting HG/SS really close to your Spring Break or maybe the week of it?

Likewise. It comes out sunday, and we have the whole week off! I was psyched when my friend pointed that out to me!!

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • It's relatively close to easter break or spring break but since I graduate this year and have to prepare myself for the final exams I don't see myself playing much until april's over.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • How many of you guys are getting HG/SS really close to your Spring Break or maybe the week of it?

To be honest this fits into the 'How are you getting yours?' thread as that thread also asks when you'll be getting your game. Don't believe that another thread asking if one'll get it during Spring Break (which only applies to certain folks - over here for instance it'll be Autumn =P) is that needed, so merged the two threads.

Years
  • Yup, just preordered it yesterday, got the recite under my pillow. XD

The only store that sold it was Toys R' Us, so I felt pretty ridiculous in there asking for a Pokemon game. I don't know if they provide the figurine, but I don't really care about that.

I've been countin' the days, and I even put them into catagories.

There are 21 days left (I'm not counting the 14th itself), 15 of which will be spent in school, 3 will be spent with my father (Weekends), and the other 3 will be spent with my mother (Weekends).

Yeah, I know. Wow. Never quite been this excited about a Pokemon release though. I'm pumped.

Back