• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How are you going to play the 5th Gen Games?

Lickitricky

Avast, ye scurvy dogs!
    Years
    i sometimes buy the guides to see which ones are worth keeping lmao. but usually i just look at the ones that appeal the most to me: if a Pokemon, even if it considered weak, is appealing to you and you like it alot, youll eventually find a moveset or strategy for it thatll work well (a.k.a PWNZ EVERYTHING >.<)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm going to beat all the gyms, the Elite 4 and then try to collect all the Pokemon after. Like I always do.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm going to get all the badges, beat the Elite 4 then I'll start Ev'ing like I always do :3

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I will just play through and have fun with it, and also try out the different new pokemon to get a feel for them. Then I will EV train the ones I like after I'm done with the game.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    I tried out Ev training back in Platinum version, it was alright but after awhile I said screw it. SO I'm not gonna try and pay attention too much to my Pokemon's EVs. BUT I will pay attention to my Pokemon's Nature.

Back