• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How are you most afraid to die?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
  • I would be most afraid to die by something painful that takes forever to kill me (getting slashed leading to loss of blood, drowning, not-fatal-enough-to-instantly-kill-me gunshot, etc.). The process of waiting for the pain to finally take me away sounds absolutely frightening - I'd rather my death be instant, as painless as possible, or in my sleep.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Intentionally tortured to death has got to be by far the worst. Someone doesn't just want you dead, they want you to feel pain in your last moments, and that would be terrifying to me. :(

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I've always feared being shot to death. I'm always hearing stories about shootings and people getting shot at night and it really terrifies me. It's something you'd never expected cause clearly you don't know if someone decided to do a drive by or shoot up a school or public place. Being tortured is also another way I'd hate to die because of the fact that the person killing wants you to die. They like seeing you suffer in pain and that's just really haunting.

Years
  • Uh, right now I'm thinking car crashes. My dad can be a bit of a reckless driver so whenever I'm in the car with him I fear for my life. I've a huge fear of smashing into another car while either we or the other driver are going 60+ MPH. :<

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Suffocation.

I don't like losing the ability to breathe, and I feel that suffocating would be one of the more agonizing deaths. I mean, it's slow and painful to me, and somewhat torturous.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Anything slow and painful would not be ideal. People always say they don't want to die alone, but idk I don't think that would be upsetting for me.

Years
  • Anything to do with losing air.

Drowning, suffocating...stuff like that. For some reason, I'm not as bothered by other methods (I mean, I'm still bothered slightly)....but those? Those will give me the chills just thinking about it. Ugh.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Falling, burning, being tortured, or drowning. Falling from a high place or being tortured are the worst though.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Pretty much any death scenario shown in the TV program 1000 Ways to Die such as tortured, ripped apart, sliced, etc.

Years
  • I'd probably be most afraid to die through a gunshot wound. I wouldn't want to see myself bleeding profusely or even feel something at the same time it happened. I'd also probably not want to die through lightning, since I already dislike it when I get shocked through static electricity.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    This isn't really a fear, but I don't want to be killed by anyone/anything. The only things that I will be okay with killing me is either myself or natural causes.

Now, fears. Being crushed is probably the worst for me. I don't know how it works, but I'm guessing that I would feel all my bones crack at once, and that just sounds outright painful. Plus, I'd still be conscious enough to feel it before I go, and I don't want that at all.

Another is being chopped/pulled apart. I want my body to be in-tact/in one piece when I die.

My final fear would probably be beheading. There's something so disturbing about beheading. It's like, the now-headless corpse was once a sentient being that could talk and think and is now nothing. That's so ♥♥♥♥ed up. I wouldn't wish a beheading on anyone.

Years
  • Death brought by hungry/angry beasts or insects is all that I fear of death.
    Striking in numbers or striking before I have any chance to defend myself.

Sirfetch’d

Dying in my sleep suddenly. Idk seems like such a boring way to go haha. I want to go out with a bang!

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
  • Anything painful is a manner I don't intend to experience death with. Torturous is the worst followed by the idea of dying in a hospital ward with all those tubes and stuff embedded in your body.

Years
  • I'm afraid of dying suddenly, without any premonition of it happening. Something like a car crash, or getting bitten by a poisonous snake/spider, or anything of the sort. It would help me come to peace with the idea of passing away if I knew it was coming, like dying of old age.

Back