• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How big your pokemon collection is?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    It is interesting to know about pokemon collection form different people in different parts of the world.To me,I do not own a big pokemon collection.
    But my friend do.Here are some of his great stuff of pokemon.

Would you like to share some of your collection?Please post some photos if you can!

...And have you ever heard of studying for a pokemon doctor?

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • Whoa. That's a nice collection, and will probably be worth a pretty penny fifty years from now. How much did that cost him?

Rayquaaza

The trainer of Dark Pokemon
    Years
  • The collection is amazing, but I comes to ask you: with all those Pokemons where do you sleep?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

O_O

That borders (if not crosses) the line over unhealthy obsession. It figures that he's Asian though. xD

But hey, I guess he hasn't collected any of the Advance Pokemon (or they haven't come out yet when those photos were taken).

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • wow...for me though,....just leave that table there from the first pic,....take out all the poke'mon,....that's what I got....^_^;......-_-;;;

Years
  • Wow! Mine never got even close to being that big. I used to have most of the card sets completed, all the gold cards from Burger King and toys. Other then that I had nothing else.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • DSSBobby said:
    Wow! Mine never got even close to being that big. I used to have most of the card sets completed, all the gold cards from Burger King and toys. Other then that I had nothing else.
    OH!!speaking of gold cards,....I still have the charizard and poliwhirl ones...and I just have alot of poke'mon cards in mint condition.....(gonna sell them,ya know?...)

sdp

raver
    Years
  • ^^^ you won't get more than a few single digits if you're lucky... might as well keep them.

My Pokemon Collection has gotten pretty big actually, over the past 8 years i've accumulated more stuff than i really thought..specially plush toys, with toys i probably don't have as many in that pictures but it is still rather big, i'll post some pictures later.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Don't have any pictures, but it is true that we have a Pikachu plushie for every room of the house! Even a few extras. ^^

And I can't leave without mentioning my Meowth collection! I hae the Meowth jelly jar, though the jelly is not included anymore. xD

That's really it though. Except for the cards...and tissue boixes... oO

Years
  • That's alot!

I don't have much, to be honest. XD; I have most of the games (not all of them -- we didn't get all of the puzzle games, we don't have Snap, we don't have XD as of now, ect), two Pokemon plushies that I can locate (Pikachu and Torchic), and some random cards I got out of a vending machine in Japan. I also have a top of a Pikachu clock and some other random Pokemon toys, but I don't know where they are.

Hanako Tabris said:
    I hae the Meowth jelly jar, though the jelly is not included anymore. xD
    I rememer those jars! I can't remember if it was us or my grandma (I think it's my Grandma? oO), but somewhere, we used to have those jars and used them as cups. I think we had a Squirtle one.

Or maybe I'm just crazy and there was something else on the jam jar? XD;

Tonya

Brilliant Loser
    Years
  • Holy cow, Avid! That's a heck of a lot of Pokémon...I don't have a whole lot of things. Gave away my cards, only have one toy (poseable Lugia thing my friend from Japan gave me a couple years ago)...but wow. I wish I could have that much stuff of...of anything.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • www.avid's collection is nice and all, but I don't have a collection, gladly. If I had one, i'd be broke and not have enough money for other stuff that are way more important.

And what aragonbird said, that is one unhealthy obsession, almost to one. If I start, I won't want to stop, and that's bad.

Argy

Very question.
    Years
  • I've had loads of stuff. I've given a lot of it away, though. Most of what I have now is Japanese merchandise. The only things I really have interest in anymore are plushies, and my favorites are my Sceptile and Lucario PokéDolls.

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
  • WOW! half of a quarter of what he has will satisfy me! well, i have the games, a pikachu, cleffa, charmander, charizard and snubble plush. i have what? 1500 cards?

Back