• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how bouts a welcome back!

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
hiya! I haven't been here sence feburary 22. well now i'm back. i was just of doin other stuff well now i'm back!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
Rodg! WB! After losing so many members it's great to see one back! It's just great to see ya back! WB WB WB!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Hey, I was wondering where you went! ^_^; Well, welcome back! I'm glad to see that you've returned.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Welcome Back! *glomps* =D I'm glad you're back, we've missed you! n_n

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Welcome back Hawk, it has been a tad too quiet without your spontaneousness (sp?), nice too see you back to liven up our happy little community ^_^

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Umm welcome back i dont really know you yet,........but welcome back!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Hey! Welcome backies~!! ^_^ I wondered where you went. Actually, I still wonder where you went because you haven't told us what you were doing. ._.;;

Er.. yeah. @_@

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Actually I do think he did in some thread. Ah well. @_@; Welcome back! =D

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome back, H.A.W.K.! It's nice to see that you've returned after a thing going on with important members wanting to leave, like Orange*Berry. What were you up to that kept you away from PC?

Back