• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How can I get my Deoxys and Mew to obey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    I have 32 Deoxys and over 10 Mews thanks to my AR. But none of them obey me. Dexys from lvl. 38-74. Mew from 38-70. Can someone help me make them obey? tHanks

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Did you get all of the badges and do you have the national dex.

tec2030

fMa FrEaK oF tHe WeEk!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 29, 2014
    When you get certian badges they let certian level pokemon obey you. If you have a pokemon higher than that will obey you then they will ignore you commands. The national dex has nothing to do with pokemon obeying you. You just need it to make non-Kanto pokemon to evolvle.

Just get all the badges and all pokemon will obey you.

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Please don't curse:nervous: I think I heard something about how they won't obey if you don't get them regularly, but I'm not sure If its true. See if you can find another member who has gotten mew/deoxys on FR/LG with an action replay, and ask them for help. I only have Ruby+Sapphire, so I wouldn't know:P

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Yeah that's what you get for cheating.Anyway you need a special code to get them to obey you you.It's pretty easy o find just do a search on google.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Sorry! I'm afriad they will never obey you! The only way to get those pokemon to obey you would be to send them directly to your Pokebox when you add them to the game, rather than capturing them, which is probably what you did. I don't think AR gives you that option. But of course, you have them in your pokedex now. Having them sent directly to your Pokebox when adding them to your game would deny you accessing their stuff in your Pokedex. But since you have them anyway, it is likey that it wont matter. You need to find codes for AR that will send them to your PC. Since I only know codes for Gameshark, I can't help you with that. Though I think I can get you a Pokemon Maker that will automatically do that for you! Let me find you the website. This works for game shard , action replay and other stuff, as long as you set it to use that. But this is for the computer emulators only. I think you might use a Game BOy, right?

Team Shadow Leader

touch me and die
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2005
    I have 32 Deoxys and over 10 Mews thanks to my AR. But none of them obey me. Dexys from lvl. 38-74. Mew from 38-70. Can someone help me make them obey? tHanks
    They'll never obey you. SERVES YOU RIGHT!! HAHAHA.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Satoshi-kun said:
    ........................... Guys, any Cheat Device flaming and I wll pretty much scream. And you don't want me to get mad now, do you? ;) Actually, some people should see their rep.

Actually, Nobody Who Has Posted In This Thread Has A Bad Rep -_-;

Makoto

Years
    you see, mew and deoxys need a special bit of information other pokemon don't need called the Obedience Bit. it is what makes mew and deoxys obey. however, the bit isn't in wild hacked mews and deoxys. it is a special bit only in the nintendo events versions of them. however, you CAN HACK the obedience bit a different way. go to www.boomspeed.com/kpdavatar, and enter all the info you need for a pokemon, and the cheat device. it can hack everything.... ribbons, moves, gender, anything you want! and you don't even have to bother to catch it, it automatically puts it in your box(box 1 spot 1 is default)

PS under the pokemon's name, for mew and deoxys, check the box that says obedient.... that gives the obedience bit to it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back