• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How can i make a macro to set an effect at the start of the battle (like trick room, gravity, terrains...)?

Days
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Im trying to make a emerald romhack using pokeemerald expansion, and i want to make some battles have gimmicks. Setting weathers is fairly easy because you can just set it on the overworld, but i cant find a way to set other effects.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Im trying to make a emerald romhack using pokeemerald expansion, and i want to make some battles have gimmicks. Setting weathers is fairly easy because you can just set it on the overworld, but i cant find a way to set other effects.
You can use B_VAR_STARTING_STATUS to enable at least some of those. Looking at the code that implements that variable might help you also enable other things at the start of a battle.

Back