• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How can I make an animated Title Screen?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    I'm making a new game and I want to make some animated Title Screen but I can't so can any one help me.....

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2016
    Sorry if I'm wrong but I believe there are two ways to do it.
    The right way is to edit the script to make it change the title screen between different pictures in the titles folder. That will make it look like it's moving.
    An easier way (that most likely won't work) is to just use a GIF file for the title screen. I know this works for battler sprites in RMXP.

I hope this was helpful

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
    Years
  • GIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIF
    GIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIF
    GIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIF!

Get the idea yet? Use a GIF image. It's the easiest way.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2016
    GIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIF
    GIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIFGIF!

Get the idea yet? Use a GIF image. It's the easiest way.

hey! I know almost nothing on scripting and I got it right! thats a first

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Thanks to u all for your advise I will use a gif image for the title screen

Back