• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How can I transfer over my old Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2013
    I only have one Nintendo DS Lite. Most of my friends don't play games thus don't have a NDS. I want to transfer over some Pokemon such as Skitty, Delcatty, and a few others that I am not able to get. How can I get my old Pokemon over? I don't have my old GBA games sadly either.

Also thank these guys for bringing me back :) - www[place dot here]pokecommunity[place dot here]com/showthread.php?t=295920

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It can't be done by yourself unfortunately. :( However, someone with two DS systems can do that if you trade over your Pokemon to the other game (fourth generation), then migrate to a fifth generation game, then trade those over, back to you, then it can be done. I would suggest Quick Trade Thread, buuut I have two DS systems so I can help you out if you'd like. Just make sure you can connect to Nintendo Wifi on there, and send me a Private Message/Visitor Message and I'll help you. :)

As for this thread unfortunately it doesn't lead to much discussion, so I'm going to have to close it, but next time ask questions in Quick Questions, okay?
    How can I transfer over my old Pokemon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back