• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How close are you

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    to your pet(s)? I never really realized how attached you can get to a pet until I got a dog of my own. I've become her favorite person in the house so now she follows me wherever I go, gets more excited for me than anyone else when I come home, listens to me best, and the cutest part of all, she waits for me to go to bed everynight and then sleeps with me literally side to side so we're spooning looool. Every morning she waits until I offically get up to leave my bed or sometimes she licks me awake if she can't wait.

I've really come to love my dog more than anything. To the point where whenever I travel I end up only truly missing my dog. I'll go to the pet store and find myself with not a care in the world on how much money I spend on her when usually it hurts for me to spend any money at all on anything else. I'm pretty much that psycho.

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
    Years
  • I recently adopted a two year old Pitbull and Lab mix from a rescue shelter. She is one of the coolest dogs I have ever been around. She has a few bad habits from never having a real owner but she is getting better. She is protective, energetic and cute. I never really had a dog before as the one I got earlier in life got sick after a week. I look forward to another 10+ years with this dog and feel more close then any other animal I have had. Cats are cool but they aren't as fun as dogs.

I don't know is she was every abused by a male as a puppy before being rescued but she clings to females and makes nice with them very fast. Only a couple of my male friends she has gotten along well with so far after two months.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • I live with one crazy cat lady (that's my mother) and two cats. I would happily subtract the cats from the equation. They're alright I suppose, but they're not particularly affectionate. I'd be more inclined to get a dog when I was much older and possibly lonely. Otherwise, I'm not particularly fussed about pets!

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I'm really attached to my cat. His name is Buddy, but we should have named him Satan. I still love him though. Orange Tabbies are really cute, and when he was a kitten, he acted like a normal house cat. Now that we let him go outside, hes turned into a deadly ninja that stalks our house and leaves dead animals on our porch.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My cat and I are really close friends. She's generally pretty shy when guests are around, but once she gets to know you, you'll just love her. n_n" She does like to cause a lot of trouble, however, but only when she's hungry and wants to grab some attention. She's not as troublesome as she used to be as a kitten, though, so thank god for that!

Sirfetch’d

My dog is like my second best friend haha. He can be annoying from time to time with the never ending barking, but we get along so well and are always together :D I feel like I am closer to my dog than my family sometimes tbh.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I love my pet, brings me comfort and happiness - always very playful, brings me hours of enjoyment, especially when I try to catch her... that pet is my ferret.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • My dogs are annoying. I try and interact with them as least as possible. However, maybe it'll be different when I have the dog to myself.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I was pretty close with my pets, which is kinda what's preventing me from getting anymore. I mean even with a goldfish, they may not interact with you much, but you still have a close bond. But I mean, I'd get attached to like snails I find outside, so maybe I'm not emotionally stable enough to own a pet.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • My dog definitely prefers my sister and her boyfriend to me. I can't see why, though. I solely take him out 3 times a day, feed him and always buy him things but he just tends to growl at me. I'm definitely more attached to my rabbit because she hates everybody except me. If you try to pick her up she'll scratch you but I just spend time outside with her on my lap and she just stays there. I do wish she could come inside for the winter, though. My cat is quite naughty. Always jumping on the breakfast bar and dining table, she is adorable though but very hard to look after.

Years
  • Unfortunately I don't have any pets of my own ): Yet. Family's thinking about getting one, a dog, once I graduate since there will be at least one person at home during the day. Considering how attached I seem to pets that aren't even my own and the plushes collection, I can definitely predict me becoming quite attached to them because, dogs especially, are quite loyal to their owners. Thinking about getting a golden retriever and/or german shepherd, from what I've heard they're great pets if you train them right.

Back