• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How could pokemon games be better?

Years
    Howdy. I'm pondering the idea of making some sort of Pokemon fan-game. Before I bother with some of the details though, I'd like some of ya'lls opinions on what could make Pokemon games better?

I played Pokemon Red and Silver religiously, but after that, I just stopped caring with all the region changes, and the fact that you had to have previous Gen games to "catch em all." I played Emerald some, but hardly any of the DS games....didn't see the need to buy a new system. The day and night system was a good change in Gold and Silver, as is the seasons feature in Black and White. The Black and White battle system is really the same as it was in Red, at least in appearance. The details are different, as is the graphics flying around in a battle scene in Black and White, but it is the same in principle. The number of Pokemon almost always goes up, although, introducing a new region never seen before, with Black and White, is a good touch to mix it up. The plot is largely the same, as far as I know, evil teams, and becoming a Pokemon master and saving the world, etc.

Now that I've rambled some, what, in ya'lls opinions, could make the game of Pokemon better, whether it be features........what kind, or a plot that is completely unlike what you'd see in a Pokemon game, yet still a Pokemon plot?

Back