• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen how did all of you get the english FR and LG so fast

adam513

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    were did you get them there not supposed to be out until September

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    Some have the FR/LG Rom, which you can download for free. Some people are also selling what appears to be bootleg copies of the game on ebay.

Tesla7zap

Barbeque anyone?
    Years
    Satoshi-kun said:
    Bleh, you don't have to know Japanese to understand the game well if you've played the other games.

Yes I know, I have Pok?mon Red, however, this is a remake so all the new stuff you don't understand a thing of, besides there may be new texts on the dialogs between people with new facts and stuff. Also it was a long time since I played Pok?mon Red...

Marill909

Pacific Boy
    Years
    The copies on ebay are not bootleg... They are prereleased copies that are being sold for promotion. If they were bootleg, they wouldnt be on the buy it now section.

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Its officially out in america now, well in new york atleast, the rest of us have to wait a few more days.

Marill909

Pacific Boy
    Years
    I was watching the guy at gamestop fiddle around with the wireless adapter... Its pretty cool. He was talking to some guy at Wal-Mart...*(I wish i had the game now)*

RAYQVASA

|| *_* ||
    Years
    I HAVE DOWNLOAD FIRERED FROM A SITE NAMED (Removed) IT'S HALF ENGLISH AND HALF CHINESE......BOO-HOO......I ALWAYS CHECK IT BECAUSE IT CHANCHES THE DOWNLOADS EVERY SO OFTEN......................

Last edited by a moderator:

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    RAYQVASA said:
    I HAVE DOWNLOAD FIRERED FROM A SITE NAMED (Always make sure you quote without the ROM URL, okies?) IT'S HALF ENGLISH AND HALF CHINESE......BOO-HOO......I ALWAYS CHECK IT BECAUSE IT CHANCHES THE DOWNLOADS EVERY SO OFTEN......................
    First of all, no linking to rom sites.
    Second, why are you using all caps?
    And third, nobody will want a half Chinese(did you mean Japanese? XD) rom, when the American versions are coming out in only a matter of days.

When you said BOO-HOO did you mean-
    BOO YA!

~Vote Brittany

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    i have a full englsih rom for both versions unfortunately no websites can be posted here so sorry

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2004
    no one said they did not intend to. I mearly have the english rom to test out my team so I know what pokemon to get as early as possible so I can raise them through the game and not have to spend the usless hours leveling them when I can be using them to accomplish things in the game as well.

rampage333

dragon tamer
    Years
    Back