• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did Darkai come back to life??????

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    How the heck did Darkrai come back to life after he was destroyed (i didnt want to use the word killed~) at the end of the movie "rise of darkrai"?
    if there's no answer in the movie itself, what are your views?

Last edited:
    Years
  • uh, isnt it because he is just awesome that way?
    and he is a ghost, so he can come back from the dead, right? x3

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    uh, isnt it because he is just awesome that way?
    and he is a ghost, so he can come back from the dead, right? x3
    lol, i thought he was dark type! but still i liked it when all of them were crying, was so much fun....

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
  • I read this theory somewhere else:

You know how Alamos Town was slowly being disintegrated into those purple dot-things? Well, when Darkrai "died" the same thing happened to him. He disintegrated into those purple things. So, going by that, when Alamos Town was restored back to normal at the end Darkrai was restored back to normal as well.

It makes sense...

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • How the heck did Darkai come back to life after he was destroyed (i didnt want to use the word killed~) at the end of the movie "rise of darkai"?
    if there's no answer in the movie itself, what are your views?

Palkia, after fighting Dialga and almost destroying reality somehow listens to Ash and Dawn after they tell him to fix everything it and Dialga destroyed. In other words, I think it was Palkia who revived Darkrai after it and Dialga destroyed it.

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
  • Palkia brought back darkrai, along with anything that might have been "destroyed".
    The little "purple thing" were just tiny bits of space being teleported to different dimension, so as the being of space, Palkia was able to bring everything back.
    At least that's my impression.

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    It's the anime, no one ever dies for good (except in pokemon heros) examples: Ash, Celebi, Lugia, etc.

Sorry to ask but who died in pokemon heros?

Off Topic:If charmanders flame runs out on its tail does it really die?

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Well, Ash managed to be brought back to life after being Crushed by a chandelier and zapped by Hyper Beam.

As for Darkrai, I'm not certain if he ever died in the first place. Since he can walk through walls, float, and such, he might have other characteristics like ghost Pokémon, on in particular is being able to survive otherwise fatal blows. That or he warped into another area at the last moment, making it appear is if he was vaporized.

Also, in Pokémon Heroes, it was Latios that died.

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    It's the anime, no one ever dies for good (except in pokemon heros) examples: Ash, Celebi, Lugia, etc.

Sorry to ask but who died in pokemon heros?

Off Topic:If charmanders flame runs out on its tail does it really die?

EDIT:Sorry double post =/

Last edited:

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
  • I read this theory somewhere else:

You know how Alamos Town was slowly being disintegrated into those purple dot-things? Well, when Darkrai "died" the same thing happened to him. He disintegrated into those purple things. So, going by that, when Alamos Town was restored back to normal at the end Darkrai was restored back to normal as well.

It makes sense...

Yeah, that's what I figured when I was watching it. Honestly, it just makes sense.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I read this theory somewhere else:

It makes sense...
    but, the town was being transported to another dimension, thats ok. but darkrai, he actually died while he was trying to stop dialga, and palkia. isnt it?

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
    Years
  • I be confused now...I thought the "purple things" were being used by Palkia as energy since one of its gems were damaged...so I'm not sure if Darkrai died eiither. He may have just been the "energy" that gave Palkia the ability to bring everything back to normal...my theory...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I dont realy think anything people have pointed out in this thread is true..... its a cartoon program (anime)....

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Darkrai didn't actually "die" per se...rather he was broken down into the matter that the rift Dialga and Palkia battled is made of, like what was happening to the rest of town. Perhaps "erased" is more fitting? So when Palkia reversed the damage to the town, Darkrai's matter was also reassembled.

Sorry if I made any typos or anything...currently the only thing keeping me awake is a bad headache.

Back