• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did u feel when u defeated the elite 4 and the champion?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2010
    well my battery was running out i was in the car so no charging worked and it was my first pokemon game ever! my only pokemon where machop lv 13 and machoke 46 and her last was spiritomb and my machop was too weak and my mackoke coudnt affect him cause he only knew fight move so iwas screwd my battery only had 8 mins left so i send out my machop used foresight hoping he wudnt die and he didnt! spiritomb used embargo! then he used psykick and killed my machop then my machoke came out he used phycik an it survived with 4 hp and them super effective thanks to foresigth critcal hit it with dynamic punch an i won. Whew!

BlizzStorm

Darth Hacker
    Years
    i felt super accomplished the first time because i was one of the first people to beat the Elite 4 when it came out. i just beat it for the 57th time. i feel like i need a life 0_o

Jackie_Zelany

Elite Trainer
    Years
    I felt both relieved and amazed. Most ppl i know went in with level sixties and blew right through them but all my pokemon were level 50 on the dot. I had to buy 50 hyper potions and 50 revives just so i could get through and let me tell you i used every last one. i almost lost to the champ i wish i could have recorded it cause i only had one pkmn with one hp left in the end. Amazing battle

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    the cut scene? the one were cyntia takes u to that place where your pokemon are registered?

mic000899

Amateur Trainer
    Years
    I was happy cause the first time i couldn't beat them. then i trained them till they were level 60 and then i beated them. So basically i wasted my time training them while it was sunny outside.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    I never played it again because I didn't feel like doing the side quest, which I eventually did.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Its really nothing to be proud of, wasn't very challenging, I defeated the elite four in emerald and leafgreen and so it wasn't that much of a big deal to me, I was just glad I got through the game. The battle system of Diamond takes so long, and I forgot to turn off the battle animations.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Really happy. But I did it before. It wasn't that exciting b/c I used the LV 100 Regigigas from the winter event

WolfWrath

*Questions your mental health*
    Years
    I feel relived and happy because after you beat them, that's like the doorway to all 493 pokemon and its a huge load off your shoulders knowing you got all that done in the game.

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
    Years
    I was completely stoked, because the first time I played DPPt, I was doing a Fire-type MTC, so the Elite 4 took, like, forever, so when I finally beat them, I kinda had to keep myself from shouting and jumping up and down, haha.

Back