• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did u feel when u defeated the elite 4 and the champion?

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I defeated them about a week ago, but the internet has been haywire so havent been on :(

Took Aaron out with Rapidash and SunnyDay+FlareBlitzed his Vespiquen. Used Empoleon+Quagsire to take out Drapion.
    Bertha just crippled under the mercy of Quagsire. Except HER qwuagsire obviously, which I OHKOed with a Power Whip from my Carnivine.
    Flint was mostly Quagsire and Empoleon, but I used Dialga for his Buneary, Drifloon and Infernape because I was so bored with battling the E4 that i wasn't even bothered.
    Lucian wasn't too bad, Took his Bronzong down with flare blitz.
    Cynthia was less of a challenge now that i had figured out some new tactics
    Her Spiritombs attacks don't really affect Empoleon so just Surf and Hydrpumped it to death.
    Gastrodon I took down with Carnivne and a Combo of Vine and Power Whip.
    Roserade was gone in a FireBlast+Flare Blitz combo.
    Her Garchomp I simply ice beamed to fainting [Good job teaching ice beam to Quagsire and not Empoleon, as earthquake woud have OHKOed it]
    Dialga took down Lucario no problem with DRagon Claw
    Milotic bowed before my Carnivine with a few well placed Power Whips.

^___^ so i was all like *EEEEI'VEFINALLYDONEIT*

And then i was all excited after the credits [finally] finished to get to Batle Fronteir....but it isnt as great as i hoped -.-
    Going to stark Mountain tonight but knowing my luck with fricking mountains I'll get lost.

Well, that was exciting to write. Filled in Ten minutes of my time anyway XD
    hahahaha! detalied as it can be! sounds you had a hard time!

Zetlian2-kinra

Yup, i make VIDEOS!! :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Ohh? me?
    i completed it 10 times straight...
    cant wait when the E4 has all lv.100 xD
    Actually, i might download diamond ROM...

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2009
    I havn't done it yet. :I
    Heh.
    But I shall do soon once all my pokemon are level 60. :)

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • It felt quite good. It was a close battle with me so I was happy when her Milotic missed the Ice Beam, leaving me to finish it off and become the new champion.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Man I remember my run in Pearl...
    Only Pokemon with my OT was an Infernape , and my bro continuoslyt told me to use a suckinsh Lv. 49 Riolu which somehow evolved when I beat Cynthia's Milotic with it .

On Platinum it took me 3 tries I just let myself die against Cynthia since I knwew that my Lv. 47 , then Lv. 52 *okemon won't beat it.
    Then after 2 painful attemts to beat the E4 in Platinum , I won ! ^_^ !
    I remember using on Aron's Pokemon only Brave Bird with Staraptor and Flamethrower with Infernape . Both moves had like 10 PP when I got outta battle .
    Bertha was way too easy . Abomasnow + Wood Hammer against Quagsire and Blizzard against Gliscor = EPIC WIN !!!! I just waterfalled the others , remember mostly Golem and Rypherior . And Flint was'nt that hard . just that his Flareon used all his PPs of Overheat against my Giratina , and his last blow lowered like 20 of Giratina's HP . Lulz. Piece of cake to take him out with EarthPower . What was most annoying with his Rapidash is that he had to PWN my Floatzel with Sunny Day and Solar Beam... well .
    Lucian ws also not the hardest . His Gallade was more of a challenge , cuz my Giratina's Shadow Force was outta PP and I coudn't afford to use a Ether . So just Dragon Clawed till it died . Cake . Also , annoying Extrasensory took out my Infernape after Flamethrower let one little line of health !!!!

---FINAL CHAPTER----CYNTHIA------
    Oh yeah . Lulz : This was hard .
    Her Spiritomb was annoying . It had to use 2 FlareBlitzes to die . Yeah . It is that lame but it is total Ownage .
    Her Togekiss wasn't hard . A thuhnderbolt made him fall down , not to say that he also got_paralyzed .
    Roserade was easy . Just a BraveBird and she was... gone . Well , after all my Staraptor's adamant nature made wonders .
    Garchomp . Garchomp... My real luck of Abomasnow was that with imperfect accuracy cuz of Sandstorm , and a DragonRush miss , withl only 8 HP LEFT!!!! He finally took out GARCHOMP!!!!! Its lulz ! Most annoying that Giratina fainted here cuz of Dragon Rush .
    Her Lucario = Piece of Cake . Justa FlareBlitz and he's gone ! No other details .
    Keepin it last.... Milotic !!! Really , Luxray done a nice crirical Thunderbolt to take her out !
    He also held a Magnet !

YEAHHHHHH !!!!! IN THE HALL OF FAME !!!! BOUT (radio edit) TIME !!!!!

Ps. I hope yall read my Wallo Text :)

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Well, on Pearl I didn't even know. When I found out, I was annoyed.
    The reason? Well, my little brother was having a sleepover and despite my direct orders, he decided to transfer over his lvl100 Rayquaza (spelling??) and do it for me while I was sleeping. -_-

However, when I defeated Cynthia in Platinum, I was overjoyed! I didn't think I'd beat her, considering I didn't really enter the Elite Four seriously; I was just testing it out to see how much more I needed to train. I eventually got to her and using plenty of revives managed to take her down, and I was very surprised and happy. ^_^

xX

GrassGiant

Grass Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Was happy cuse I prepared a whole new tem with no HMas for it and the rest of the game, took 20 hours of grinding.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I just beat her. Literally ten minutes ago. HO MY GOD THE EMOTIONS ;___; I had been trying for ten hours, had done a buttload of training and was getting really upset and frustrated that I still couldn't do it. And then...I did! Whee~! -squishes her Pokémon team- You guys, you guys right here, you all rock. POFFINS FOR EVERYONE. 8'D

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I just beat her. Literally ten minutes ago. HO MY GOD THE EMOTIONS ;___; I had been trying for ten hours, had done a buttload of training and was getting really upset and frustrated that I still couldn't do it. And then...I did! Whee~! -squishes her Pokémon team- You guys, you guys right here, you all rock. POFFINS FOR EVERYONE. 8'D
    lol, thats hilaroius, what were you doing throughout the course of the game? i mean between the gyms and stuff?

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • lol, thats hilaroius, what were you doing throughout the course of the game? i mean between the gyms and stuff?

I don't really know, the storyline mostly o.o I trained a lot on the Routes between towns and did all of the storyline stuff...I just wanted to get the Elite Four out of the way with so I could do what I wanted without that little voice screaming "YOU HAVEN'T BEAT CYNTHIA YET NYA NYA I WONDER WHAT THE BATTLE FRONTIER IS LIIIIKE?" in the back of my head. XD One time I did get bored with training and sent my Luxray in for a Contest for a laugh. And then he won First Place and I was wtf. o.O

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I don't really know, the storyline mostly o.o I trained a lot on the Routes between towns and did all of the storyline stuff...I just wanted to get the Elite Four out of the way with so I could do what I wanted without that little voice screaming "YOU HAVEN'T BEAT CYNTHIA YET NYA NYA I WONDER WHAT THE BATTLE FRONTIER IS LIIIIKE?" in the back of my head. XD One time I did get bored with training and sent my Luxray in for a Contest for a laugh. And then he won First Place and I was wtf. o.O
    ah.... thats the case.. fine then. i guess i msut make a thread about contests too!

Back