• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did u feel when u defeated the elite 4 and the champion?

pikachulover306

*~~Pika Power~~*
    Years
    When I beat Cynthia in Platinum recently I was so relieved, because I was kinda rushing through the game my pokemon were like in the 50's with the highest being 57. I would say beating the elite 4 with a under leveled party is way more satisfying than doing it with an over leveled party or one on the same level, just because you have to really think more and it gives you a rush when you are on your last pokemon and she still has like 3 left.

NatureKeeper

Considering I beaten them with level 52 Pokémon, I am happy because I discovered I am a true Pokémon Trainer. :)

Years
    i felt indifferent considering that the elite four in diamond were the easiest and the pokemon they use are a joke, although there was minimum difficulty since my pokemon were level 50 or mid 50, now the firered and leaf green elite four, those are a true challenge

FFX383

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I was pretty happy, for some reason this generation had the hardest elite 4 imo so i used a load of full restores and revives to successfully defeat them.

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    Oh, I won....Seriously didn't feel anything, serious.

Infact why so serious with a champion like that XD.

Sonikku

Super Speedie Sweetie
    Years
    Well the first time I beat it my pokemon were completely underleveled. I only had my Gyarados left, and he had red HP. Basically, I won because of luck and I was pretty happy. However, not that I have gone through so many times, I don't really care. :\
    Same here but I had no potions so ask two tailed trouble when the first time I tried I beat them he wohoulda swore to you he whold never hear the end of it

Giratar

Oops.
    Years
    I felt satisfied. It isn't really that exiting when you've done it previously in Diamond, and a million times in the 3rd Generation games, so I wasn't really freaking out all too much.

NARUTOIDE4567

pokemon cloner and collector
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    ive beaten the e4 like 22 times and all the times where like n yeah i got more money now!!!

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
    Well, I went through with a single Pokemon, so I was pretty happy. It was a level 89 Infernape with Close Combat, Grass Knot, Flamethrower, and HP Ice. Lucien gave me some trouble, but I hung in there and was lucky that Alakazam is a lightweight.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2010
    I was so sure that I was going to lose. I kept trying to use my houndoom against Cynthia's lucario and it kept using earthquake on me. I had a dur moment the whole battle so when I was down to medicham I figured I might as well try a fighting move for the heck of it... I use fighting so little that I forgot it was good against steel so I was completely thrown off guard when I won.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    Well, I want to say I was really happy unfortunately, my pokemon were way too strong. A friend and I started playing at exactly the same time and we scheduled a battle before we fought the elite four. But he fell behind and the level limit was 80 so I trained tirelessly on victory road waiting for him and by the time he caught up he still got creamed because all of my pokemon were level 80 and he was only in the upper 60's lol

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    The first time I ever beat the Elite Four and the Champion was back when I first got Gold. I was so excited that I basically squealed after Lance saved my name into the Hall of Fame. I was kind of young then, so that was a really big accomplishment for me.

After I beat the Elite Four and the Champion in the other games, I was kind of bored. I didn't really like them very much, they were weaker, and they had less variety. I just simply didn't like them very much, so when I beat the game I was bored, because, unlike Johto, that was the END of the game. I just kind of yawned and put the game away.

TheNameLess

Unknown Trainer
    Years
    The first time I beat them was on crystal. The music at lance went none, and when he accepted the challenge, the epic music started. I finished the battle, won and was al sweaty. After that I got a place in the hall of fame, and the credits rolled, and I had a sigh of accomplishment (you know those "I'm-in-heaven-and-finally-did-something-good -with-my-life" sighs)

although there is one qoute i'll never forget (I heard it many times, to get money for gambling and to train I beat the league over 150 times or something) was ruing the mood for me:

"It seems you like collecting THINGS!"

Thank you oak thank you.... :')

Back