• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you come up with your username?

marcc5m

what
    Years
    My first username was altariaking, which was my title because before I joined, I thought having a level 100 made you the ultimate Trainer. I had a level 100 Altaria. Then I added king to make it sound cool. It didn't :\
    Then when I made this account, I named it Fireworks because it's an awesome name and deserved to be used.

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
    Years
    How did you come up with your username?

I'm am very interested in that story. For some weird reason.

Restrooms are always a good source of inspiration. You asked for it... THE WHOLE STORY. AHEM.

Spoiler:

What? You didn't want to hear my life story? Of course you did, you sly crab! What? Shut up? ...Okay.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    "Nurse Barbra" is the spiritual successor to one of my characters from a failed hack, Her name was Nayna and she had huge biceps. When I came back to hacking I went from the name "AnimeFTW" to "Mr.Silver", and I pulled out my old notebooks and found biographys I wrote for characters. I thought some of the Ideas a 14 year old me came up with were good so I recycled them for another hack, Blew up in my face entirely, but people who worked with me loved 4 characters, Nurse Barbra, Nanako, Chelsea and Merchant Oliver, So they were kept, and I wrote deeper backstory, I chose Barbra because she's the character I've came up with WAY BACK in 2008. Yep, Thats pretty much how Ms.Barbra Linsday with her murderous instincts, monobrow and stubble came about~

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Restrooms are always a good source of inspiration. You asked for it... THE WHOLE STORY. AHEM.

Spoiler:

What? You didn't want to hear my life story? Of course you did, you sly crab! What? Shut up? ...Okay.

This is the most epic story I have ever read in my life. Oh my god.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Well, my name's Charlie and Charizard is a Pokemon, an awesome one at that. The 2 of 'em just fit together so well, so Charliezard was born (There's also that whole thing with L and R and Japanese but I didn't realise that until later...)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    The Buick LeSabre, built from 1959 to 2005, was Buick's mainstream full size sedan. It was the best selling model in its class for over a dozen years and is an attractive, comfortable automobile. I like it quite a bit, and I was *slightly* obsessed with it around the time of my last username change, so there's the story behind that.

As for "Elite Overlord"... well, it just plain sounds epic. And I like things that make me sound epic.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    My (current) username came from the main character in Kamen Rider Den-O. Have always been a fan of the main character and really just find myself liking the name quite a lot. (which is how I got a lot of my usernames, except for Blue, that was just random)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Eh, back in the day, when I was obsessed with the Wariors series (by Erin Hunter) I changed my username to this, though just Firestar wasn't really inventive enough, so two asterisks sufficed. I kinda want to change it, but everyone knows I'm the Firestar now, so I'm reluctant to as well. Its alright, but not nearly as inventive as 'Careful with that Axe, Pichu!' XD

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    RYOUKI. Came from Ryo + Yuuki = Ryouki, and no, those two aren't anime characters. I was really obsessed with japanese names back then and decided to merge my top 2 favorites. I capitalized it so it makes me stands out.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    My username is lame. But there is kind of a reason behind it. Kind of. When I was younger (like 13, 14), I was obsessed with "Billy the Kid" and since I call myself Benji (and most people do these days, now) my 13/14 year old mind came up with "benjithekid". It has stuck since.

Years
    It's a very simple case.

Dawn is my favourite human character in the Pokemon franchise, Hikari is her Japanese name.

10 is the numeral for October, my birth month.

I originally had this name on Bulbagarden before eventually getting dumped like PlatinumDude did.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Chris Brown's song, Forever.

Favourite song back in 2008, and then I changed to other usernames after that, then back to Forever which has remained ever since. It's considered my PC identity, really. Though I wouldn't mind changing to shadow_triad.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    well i was thinking at the time to starts a group, the Pokemon Extreme Dimensional Rift Operation (PEDRO), and make a hack called Pokemon Dimensional Rift, but then i went with pokemon legends. and 12 is my fav number (fav numbers are usually digits, but since number is, well a group of digits, i thought that 12 was appropriate, and it just sounds good, lol.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    "Freaky" was a nickname that an ex-bf gave me in 9th or 10th grade. "Locz" is a common thing to slap onto the end of a nickname in latino urban communities. 14 is how old I was when the nickname Freaky was bestowed upon me.

Back