• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you come up with your username?

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    my dad came up with my username in June 2008, lol. :D it just.. stuck with me since then. he just came out with it randomly while he was drunk.. lmao. but i had to figure out how to spell it from the way he pronounced it (which isn't Zee-bee-doo, it's Zehb-ee-do). :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I'm an idiot.

Well let's clarify. When I was about 8, I used to like reading. You see, I liked this book about those guys with the rediculous shapes, yet interesting personalities, like "Miss Late" or "Mr Noisy" or something like that, that I can't even find anymore. At a similar time, I needed a username to sign up on this new interwebs things my parents had been talking about, to go collect digital trading cards and play amazingly shallow flash games above my SNES.

Meanwhile I was watching a show called Yatterman where the villain...ess was someone named Doronjo. So, What comes from it? Miss Doronjo. Creative stuff. And I'm too much of an idiot to think of something new. >>

Last edited:
    Years
    I was sort of a little punk when I was young, and my friends would always say, "You're such a kidpunk." This has stuck with me to today and that is why my username is kidpunk. This is the online forum or website I use that Username on. However, if I got back on PC before the Username change date, it definitely would be something different.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    A character I engendered for a project concerning Literature; I've been developing him for about a year now. I'd post a description of him here sometime, maybe. Though the name of the character himself came from Alexander Kotov the chess player, whose last name is also the title of a Rise Against song.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I had this neighbor that was 60 years old and I used to help her move stuff from her house and the like. So, one day, she told me there is a stash of papers above the closet and to go get them. I asked her what does stash mean. She told me something. And I liked the word, so I came home while saying the word over and over again. I even wrote it on a textbook many times. Have mercy, I was 7.

So, around a year ago, while cleaning the house readying for a move to a house, I found the textbook. And you probably can finish the 'story' on your own.

hellojazzii

s ♥ n e
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 7, 2014
    i absolutely adore hello kitty, and people call me 'jazzy' from time to time, but when i tried using 'hellojazzy' on youtube, it was already taken. so thus, 'hellojazzii' was created. :p

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Well, Hobos usually look and acted funny. And I thought it would look cool with "Captain" in front of it.

Femme Fatale

THE FEMME FATALE!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    It's easy. I love Britney Spears and "Femme Fatale" is one of her best CD's ever so it made perfect sense to use it as my username. Plus I think of myself as a femme fatale in a way ;)

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    It is my custom to take my usernames from works of fiction. I'm a big fan of Stargate SG-1, and my favorite character in that series is Jack O'Neill. Do the math.

Narcissist

Living Libertine
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Narcissist - Person having a behaviour which involves infatuation and obsession with one's self to the exclusion of others and the egotistic and ruthless pursuit of one's gratification, dominance and ambition.

Couldn't have described myself any better. (Though, see: 'raw sexual magnetism'.)
    Also, a glorious song by The Libertines.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Okay well.

This guy's name is England. But since he's from an anime, his name is the Japanese form of England.

Igirisu.

Since Japanese people are weird, they made girl versions of every male character in the show.

So, Igiko.

I'm not in the fandom anymore, but now I'm stuck with it ):

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    it was the night of my birthday, a night darker the devil's withered, smoke-ridden lungs. it was the most depressing moment of my depressing life as i attempted to light the single candle of a birthday cake i rigorously hand-crafted on my own in order to light the room. after several pathetic strokes and wasted matches, a dim light appeared, but i was not the one who birthed it- i shifted my eyes the way a young man whose face was veiled by clusters of pustules approaching eruption at any given moment would shift his eyes cautiously while smuggling electronic video games into his schoolbag after being reprimanded by his unwitting parents for such an act. i blinked and good christ almighty the grim reaper shows himself to me and the way i managed to keep my bowels composed in such a frightening moment was bewildering. the reaper spoke and revealed a message that seemed urgent by the way he unprofessionally flailed his arms in my face in attempts to seize my attention, but bodily excrement was all i could think of after being so caught off guard. i suppose if the message was so important, he would have approached me like a decent person and at least called several days in advance before inviting himself into my home. the reaper thought about this and apologized, then cooked me spaghetti to further assert the sincerity of this apology. this night has not escaped my mind, and my username is a constant reminder of the most social situation i've ever been in. ok i have to go to work now

Years
    It's actually a bit embarrassing. When I was younger I was fond of Zoo York clothing. When I created my Youtube username back then I had just went shopping there. After that it stopped meaning the name of the company, and just became a second name for me. I have used it for just about every community I've joined, so by the time I got here it didn't really mean anything rather than a name.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Because I AM CUTE. Duh.

No, just kidding, I wanted to change my name way back when you still could, and had no idea. A friend of mine *coughHiirocough* suggested Kawaii. I didnt want to use the period so I changed it to ~Kawaii~

But now I wish I went with ~LemonLime~ -- Oh well, too late now~

Years
    No, this is not from imagining Squidward sporting an afro :P

I got my name based on a character I made in an RP that could elongate the hair in his afro and use it for many purposes. Also, having afro tentacles as a superpower would be interesting minus the weakness to fire while applying hair products!

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Explain your username

Since a lot of people have a,at least,exotic username,I thought this would be neat.

Simply explain your username and/or make a comment about a previous one

For example,mine translate to Peach Juice,my favorite one.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF, my username has nothing to do with Pokémon. :3

Pokestick is a stick or pole used for poking or prodding or similar activity. A tool of annoyance, if you'd like.

Good times just followed for the heck of it, and I liked it, so it stays.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    The -Dox of my name is basic filler; I do think I should've put a different filler.

The Para of my name is the same name as a Mario fan character I made up who can warp through space and can use telekineses.

Back