• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you discover/learn about PC?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
  • Tomorrow, it will be one year ago to the day that I found PC while searching on Google for news about potential Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes. It had been forever since I'd been an active part of a forum and the place looked nice so I thought I'd give it a try! One year on and I'm still here :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    It was while back, when Emerald was still super popular, and I was looking for ways to improve my in-game team. After that I'd just pop in and out, and then over the past few weeks I've been really getting into reading all of the threads here, so finally I just joined! :'D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I used PC for the Pokémon ShinyGold ROM and left as soon as I got what I wanted. Honestly. It was nothing more than a vehicle for my ROM-playing hobby.

...I don't even think I played ShinyGold for more than like a day anyway. :x

And then somehow I came back. I don't even know how I remembered this place, my username, or really anything since this was almost a full year after I joined. Like I don't even know maybe it was the wind or something but I just came back and decided to post for some weird reason. And then I discovered the DCC because I was ~too cool~ to talk about Pokémon on a Pokémon forum. And the rest is history, I guess.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I stumbled upon this site while surfing the Internet at one point. After being banned from Bulbagarden, I decided to join here and make it my second "home."

Years
  • It wasn't too far back. We had a topic to write about in Speech class. The topic was: What song do you think speaks to you? Which song describes you? Our speech teacher is really cheesy about this stuff.

I was going to write about Chiisaki Mono by Asuca Hiyashi. I was searching the lyrics, trying to find a literal English translation. I knew about Make a Wish, but its a bit different.

I came upon this site. I'm like, "Hey! This looks like a pretty cool site!" I started exploring a little bit. Suddenly, I found myself creating an account. This is a really cool site that revolves around Pokemon.

I hope I'm active for a long while. :3:

PS: For the song that describes me, I chose Dango Daikazoku. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I was seriously into Pokemon back then, and my friends IRL weren't really into it. So pretty much I was interested in joining an active forum that talks about Pokemon. Sooo to Google I went, and PC was the first result. I clicked, explored a little, made an account and thus MEGANIUM90 WAS BORN. :P

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I don't remember for sure how I found this site, but I believe it was when I find videos of Pokemon: RubyDestiny on Youtube and looked it up on Google. It lead me to this site and, initially, it didn't interest me; eventually, I decided to give this site another chance and that's where it all began.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • i discovered this forum through searching for pokemon ROM hacks in google, actually. that was quite some time ago, and i had an old account that i used purely for downloading the hacks. i then found the forum itself and the community interesting, so i decided to ditch the old account (as if i even remember the password to that!) and make a new one.

Back