• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you discover Pokecommunity?

Sirfetch’d

For some reason this thread didn't submit the first time D:

Anyways, how did you find out about PC? Did you discover it through Google or did a friend recommend it to you?

Years
  • Pokemon Forum, first entry, Pokecommunity. However, I do recall visiting this site beforehand when I was into Rom hacking. (Not anymore, though)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I... I know I found it through just a search. I don't even know if I was using google or something else. Or what I searched to lead me here, because I certainly didn't know what a forum was. Maybe I found it on a fic hunt? I don't know. 2004 was a long time ago lol I don't even remember what I did last week let alone how I found a site nine years ago.

But yeah, some search. Probably for Pokémon fic, because that's what I was usually searching for at age 10 iirc.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • Wow, it's been such a long time ago... all I remember is I first came for the ROM hacks, probably Pokémon Brown... for years, the only forum I've been lurking around in was "Hacks Showcase".

NameMeansAll

Stay true-anything is Possible
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2013
    I have heard about it for some years but never really went to this site. Till yesterday I thought I check it out then I joined. Not really a lot of Pokemon fans where I live. If they are here I don't know any. I wanted to interact with other fans here. Glad I joined, awesome people.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I wanted to meet people who loved Pokemon as much as I do, so I googled. This forum was the very first result and I do not regret joining one bit. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It had been years since I have been on any forum, even more so then a Pokemon Forum. I wanted a place to talk about Pokemon (specifically Pokemon Special/Adventures at the time) and so I google searched 'Pokemon Forums' and found myself here.

The End.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I was digging for an official Pokemon forum. I ran into this place instead, and stuck around. Indirectly, the fact that I had just been permanently banned from a different forum resulted in my having joined here.

3 months until that was a year ago. {:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    A friend referred me here back in 2009 (I don't think she's active anymore). I didn't join immediately, though. I've signed up about three years later in 2012, because I wanted to take as long as possible to get myself familiar with everything. I know, I know. It sounds like a lame story. xD" I don't regret joining this place at all, to be honest. It's an awesome place to be around, and I've been able to become great friends with some of you guys within just a single week~

Last edited:

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • I was searching for good Pokemon Rom hacks and stumbled upon the Ruby Destiny Series from DestinedJaGold. And stayed because this forum seemd cool and I wasn't in any other Pokemon Forum at that moment so I decided to join.

Years
  • I have no clue. I first joined back in 2011 under the name 'M2192' (crappy name right?) and I don't really remember. I'll go ahead and say that I just stumbled up on this website and I decided to join. I do like Pokemon so why wouldn't I? I'm glad I joined anyways.

Years
  • I feel like I've told this story a lot recently xD

But I essentially found PC through Google. I wanted to discuss Pokémon in message boards with others that knew about the franchise, so I googled "pokemon forum" and PC was the top result. I immediately registered thereafter.

Years
  • I was in the hacks back in 2008 and someone at polish pokemon forum posted link to PC, so I've created an account to download some hacks. Lately I've got interested into RMXP pokemon games and here I am again.

Sirfetch’d

I came across PC quite some time before I joined by googling Pokemon images I believe and eventually got linked to this site. I browsed a bit though before I finally decided to join.

Back