• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you find PC?

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
i found it through the APCC. i met andy on the apcc, we chatted on Alakazam's comment section, and i got myself and a few others into trouble by making it a chatroom. alsakazam was not happy. he told us if we wanted to chat do it at pokecommunity. andy joined first, i didnt cos i had trouble with school computers, they woulnt always let me in, but eventually i joined so i could talk to andy more often. he didnt have an email adress then. and of course we all know the rest. ^_^

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
Me? I don't know.(then since I have IQ more than Flak and Slowpoke)
Kidding.:P
I found by google search.
I type in "community"
That's all.

Soph

Years
Arcanine said:
I had an email but it was an old AOL email, if I didnt have email then how did I join PC O_O.
...........oh yeah. thats right, i remember...you woulnt give it too me!!!!!!! i remember asking when i first knew you. still, things change. i still think it was funny how we met. ^_^ u know, if we hadnt posted our comments at the exact same moment, i think we may never have gotten talking. i was going to go after posting it and come back later. but wen u posted i knew there was some one to talk to and satyed, and that how it all started. weird how things work.

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
Years
Search Engine. I was searching for place to post, that how that much I was very bored. I typed in vB PokeCommunity, and came up this.
I thought I heard of the place, been here. All I knew was the name
not the URL, I tried to search for it once again. Here I am.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Soph said:
...........oh yeah. thats right, i remember...you woulnt give it too me!!!!!!! i remember asking when i first knew you. still, things change. i still think it was funny how we met. ^_^ u know, if we hadnt posted our comments at the exact same moment, i think we may never have gotten talking. i was going to go after posting it and come back later. but wen u posted i knew there was some one to talk to and satyed, and that how it all started. weird how things work.
Well my dad got rid of AOL the next month (we never used it so why pay money for it) I though he would so thats why I never gave it to you.

Soph

Years
Arcanine said:
Well my dad got rid of AOL the next month (we never used it so why pay money for it) I though he would so thats why I never gave it to you.
Good reason. well, it didnt stop us being freinds, ^_^ so it dont matter. i woulnt be here if i hadnt met you, i would never have joined.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Soph said:
Good reason. well, it didnt stop us being freinds, ^_^ so it dont matter. i woulnt be here if i hadnt met you, i would never have joined.
True if you never went to The-APCC and started chating with me (oh me and Soph chating all the time made Alakazam get a chat room for his site) then I would have never been a S-Mod here O_O.

Soph

Years
Arcanine said:
True if you never went to The-APCC and started chating with me (oh me and Soph chating all the time made Alakazam get a chat room for his site) then I would have never been a S-Mod here O_O.

Yeah, our meeting sparked a chain of events that ended up really good for both of us. ^_^ I dont know where i would be now if i hadnt met you! probably very bored and sad.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Aw, what a cute story. You guys should write a book or something for us to read. ^_^;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Kairi said:
Aw, what a cute stroy. You guys should write a book or something for us to read. ^_^;
lol, Soph can write 5 characters and Arcanine can write the other 5. :laugh: Heh, no really, it seems you two remember your story well. it might be better to write it down. ;)

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
I first found PC when I was browsing around on PokeSafari's site

it showed many places for one message board so I went there(when Serebii was down for a while)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
22sa said:
lol, Soph can write 5 characters and Arcanine can write the other 5. :laugh: Heh, no really, it seems you two remember your story well. it might be better to write it down. ;)
*Rights it down* Where did it go?
No if you right it down then you will lose it someday.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Why don't you type it in a topic on your forums? Then lock the topic and leave it in its own forum so people may read it.

22sa

Years
Exactly. You can store your story in many different places. ^_-

22sa

Years
Arcanine said:
What if the internet crashs? Then what would we do O_O XD.
Well you can keep an offline copy too then.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I saw the place where the Internet comes together. The place is so huge, with so much security. You could never get in there. If the power goes out, they have huge generators to back up,everything has redundancies. It can not go out. They have man traps, hand scanners, huge fans, lasers...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Kairi said:
I saw the place where the Internet comes together. The place is so huge, with so much security. You could never get in there. If the power goes out, they have huge generators to back up,everything has redundancies. It can not go out. They have man traps, hand scanners, huge fans, lasers...
That sounds like Fort Knocks. XD

to 22sa, what if my computer blows up O_O.

Back