• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Did You Find PC?

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Well, a pretty simple question...

How did you find PC?

Did you Google Pokemon and the site popped up? Were you invited by a friend? Do you even remember?

For me, I really have no idea how I ended up here. It's kinda sad, but I don't remember...XD

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    I was bored so I checked out pokemon forums on google, and lone and behold PC pops up. Thats how it all started for me.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    wow..it wasn't even that long,and I kinda forgot...hmmm..let me think...

nope!I can't remember!!oh wait,...i was a link...I think....or google...

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    It was mentioned a few odd times on PKMN.NET years ago, but I didn't join until probably a year after I first heard of the site.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Hmm, I remember I was looking for some Gulpin info on Google, and there was a PC thread with some things about Gulpin I think... And then I join'd PC.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I was member at SPPF and I saw a link to this fourm in someone's sig :3 It looked like a cool forum, so I joined ^-^

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Actaully...I dont remember! XD I might of gotten it from RXN forums...but like I said...I dont know. D= Its been so long. XD Ok....maybe only two years...but meh...XD

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    rockman...maybe you should post a bit more too. I came here looking to read comics, (looking back i was quite a n00b...I got banned on Daily Chitchat!) and now im quite a popular comic author. It can happen. Read my comic by the way! Its called 'Poke-Mon'

Years
    I'm not quite sure if I remember correctly how I stumbled upon PC. All I remember is that Serebii was down and I got a link to here from some site or someone on AIM. O.o

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    Well, I joined way back in December 2004. I think I clicked on a link on how to make Trainer Cards... erm, and the link came to this forum. ^_^ The first thread that I saw was the Trainer Cards one, that was made by a member that went by the username Tendo, he was also a moderator back then.

Wow, now that I think about it, I've been a member in PC for like, more then a year~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    One time in March '05, SPPF was down so I was looking for somewhere else to go. I think I was googling something and I found it. Yeah. I was so desprate when I was a n00b. XD

Years
    Toto/Angela/Sen showed it to me in an IM conversation we were having. She showed me a club here. It was a new forum, so I joined. 8D

Back