• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you find Pokecommunity

Years
    Same as title. How did you find this site in the first place? As for me, someone on Skype mentioned the link to this place and now here I am.

Sirfetch’d

Through the almighty power of google search.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I'd really love to come up with some epic tale, filled with incredible adventure, wonderous imagination and light-hearted whimsy, but yeah, I just Google searched 'Pokemon Forum' as well. Soz.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    An old best friend of mine got me to join ten years ago. I have been a pokemon nerd since Pokemon Yellow came out, and I loved that there was actually a form geared towards that interest of mine. Even though I had this huge Digimon kick for a really long time here.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I was out of school for awhile, realized all of my friends were busy with school and work so I had no one to talk to on a daily basis. So I looked up "pokemon community" and got some forums like Marriland that I didn't really care for. Then I came across this in the google results and decided to give it a shot after reading the easy-to-follow rules.

Years
    I joined to ask a question for Pokemon Essentials. Then 1 and a half year later i came back because it seemed like a pretty nice site, and also to do more stuff with Pokemon Essentials. With the amount of friends i made, i don't regret coming back.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    I think I was just looking for a Pokemon forum. And then I found one! This is the first and only Pokemon community I've been a part of. I've visited the other ones but never actually made an account.

Years
    I think I was looking for a "Gold remake" (this was before HGSS were announced) and stumbled upon a link to the thread for ShinyGold. Hurray for Google \o/

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I was looking for places to play pokemon online while at school and then for some reason that brought up hacks as an option and then I started playing rom hacks for a couple of years then finally ended up making an account.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I had just gotten White and my friends kept resetting so they were behind me in the plot so I googled Pokemon Forum to find a place to talk about the plot with. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    I looked up "Pokemon Forums" because I had no one to geek over Pokemon with and I found this xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I was looking for Gold Version remakes or ROM hacks, and I found out about Shiny Gold, which brought me to this forum. I wanted to download it, so I made an account.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    It all started when I was interested in ROM hacks, including Ruby Destiny series. I was thinking if there are more up-to-date version of Ruby Destiny hack that I was searching and get stumbled upon PokéCommunity afterwards (specifically landing on Ruby Destiny hack threads), and starting to lurk this site ever since.

I didn't thinking of joining this forum for years, until about 2 years ago, though.

Last edited:
    Back