• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you find Pokecommunity?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
  • I was searching for some Ruby/Sapphire ROMS and I found PPN. I downlaoded the ROMs and clicked the forums link and came here. Then the day after Christmas I joined after looking through a few times. I've been here ever since (well except for a few sickness related absences).

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • I think I remember...
    I was visiting Serebii's website for the movie summary, and it was down at the moment. One of PC's announcement page was on there and so I came down to take a look.
    Edit: Even though my account says that I joined this month, I was referring to my old account as "shiny_jiggly"

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    A friend requested me to sign up. First, he made me sign up at Serebii.net, but I hated that place, so I came here as his second request @@; Confusing, huh?

*gets killed by requests*

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    A friend requested me to sign up. First, he made me sign up at Serebii.net, but I hated that place, so I came here as his second request @@; Confusing, huh?

*gets killed by requests*
    I feel that the Pokemon Community is "brighter" and thus "younger" than SNF.
    I just cannot stand the dull default layout (I always use defaults) and the avatars are also very limited at SNF.
    I'm glad we have a free choice of avatars here as it causes this place to be more vibrant and have more personality compared to SNF.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Well I got the link off of The-Apcc. That is also where I got about 15 people to join PC (that was before the down time in March) and one of them 15 people was Soph.
    There. now i dont have to reply to this lol. yeah i joined because of andy...well, FOR andy really....

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Well i think i was looking for Pokemon Orange Island DVDs and i just started going down the line until i found PC then after about 5 minutes i decided to register! by the way this is my first forums i ever joined!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I found Pokecommunity at PPN during the time when Ruby and Sapphire was about to be released in Japan, and I saw that "Pokecommunity is open". But I didn't join until January 2.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I used to be a member of PTCO...back when I played the TCG all the time. I was booted out of that website because I didn't hold up my end of a trade around Aug. of 2001. Then there was an empty void until around March of 2002, when I recieved my Crystal version as a gift (believe it or not, that was my first game in the G/S/C series) I spent the whole summer palying it up to the eighth badge, then I needed a website to help get information about the E4 before I fought them (I tend to do that in all my Pok?mon games). What I found was pokemoneite2000.com or PE2K as I learned it was called later. After gathering information from it for quite awhile, I noticed a link that said forums (let me remind you that this was in December of 202, PE2K's forums were down and that link brought me here). I clicked on the link yearning to be part of a forums again and registered instantly. And the rest is history...geez look how long my post is, it is because I included my background history...XD

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • Hmm, why do I get the feeling of deja vu here?
    whateva.
    It all started some time ago... I don't exactly remember why, but I had downloaded a subbed version of Heroes (y'know, the 5th movie ;) ) and after a while, I had a yearning to go out in search of more episodes and movies... I remembered that they had a small text block in at the end of the movie that said where to get episodes and movies... So, I checked out the link that they gave, and it led me to where else but the #free_pokemon website... I read up on some things, and decided I'd try it. So, I went there, and tried to get in (this apparently was after they moved from aniverse) I eventually found that they had moved (somehow) and I went there, under an assumed name (that's where I first used the name 'Q Man') and after some problems getting files (that and a general lack of knowledge about mIRC) I went back to the #free_pokemon page, and checked out thier 'forums' link... Voila. I was here... I read a couple of things here and there, and I decided to register. So, afterwards I did a tiny bit of posting, and quite frankly, forgot about my problems with #free_pokemon, lol (now I'm just having some DCC disconnecting problems, but I'm looking into getting them fixed ;) )
    So, I suppose now you'd like to hear my life story, eh?
    LOL, jk :P

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
    Years
  • Well, I used to be a member of PE2K (don't mention it...) and it redirected it to here... Well, I basicly spend most of the time since then, because pe2k when it reopen, become worse... *sighs*

Well, it's a really good thing I joined PC, it became a very good forum after a while. ^_^

Years
  • PC? I registered Last year at December 16, 2002 with the name Dark Tyranitar ... I found it when Serebii's site was down. Back then, I was a lazy n00b XD

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • I found teh community from good ol PE2K. Back when the community site list was huge! And the Pikachu layout was default XD; It was January So Im Goin on one year. Then PC was on a 6 week hiatus ;; so i rejoined as PSB ^_^

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Lol, me ish sorry XD I though you were poking the pikachu o.O lol. I poke things and laugh XDXD Anyways....

The webmasters section drew me into PC ^_^
    Then GR Translations's name inspired the PSB site name (it took hours to come up with)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • wait wait wait....so Atsuji is PSB?

Last I head you registered as MasterHyperness after the new Database, then you disappeared...and here I was thinking Atsuji was girl all along XD

please pardon my slow-ness XD XD XD

Back