• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How did you get all those great pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Isn't there already a thread like this?
    But, the only answer is training (except cheating, but that's not really fair), use the E4, your rival, battle ground, ...
    I also like the Mt. Battle in the third gen in Colosseum/XD.

Leafeon1201

Leafeon Expert
    Years
  • Train Train Train.. Ive gotten lucky before and got a few level 100's on GTS. But most my level 100's i get from training

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • Elite four repeatedly. I trained my Jolteon from level 1 to 55 yesterday. I could have gotten farther, but I was lazy.
    An alternative way besides the elite four if you can't beat them yet, is to go around the battle areas.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2009
    Jolteon guy, actually you use your best pokemon to beat the elite four with exp share on the pokemon you want to train.

The highest pokemon i got training from level 1 is 73. From level 70, 78. From level 90 (magikarp, super rod in the resort area - level up 1 and it turns into the dragon) to level 91 (rare candy lol)

I'm not a expert, but I can help. (The thing on the poketch that helps you find hidden items really helps)

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • Jolteon guy, actually you use your best pokemon to beat the elite four with exp share on the pokemon you want to train.

The highest pokemon i got training from level 1 is 73. From level 70, 78. From level 90 (magikarp, super rod in the resort area - level up 1 and it turns into the dragon) to level 91 (rare candy lol)

I'm not a expert, but I can help. (The thing on the poketch that helps you find hidden items really helps)
    Yeah, I know, but I like to train with the pokemon instead of just leave it in my party while I'm using my higher level pokemon. It doesn't give me that feeling like "hey! I trained this form level 1 to 100"
    xD I don't know how to explain it but I like training it the harder way

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I only have one level 100, sadly enough. I think it's stats make up for it being the only one though. I nearly maxed out it's attack stat. :) I raise up my future level 100's by first getting the right natures, then equiping a macho brace or one of the power items in order to ev train it so that it's stats are good.

Ayselipera

I've only had a level 100 Dragonite. I just went through the Elite four a bunch of times.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I got a level 100 Drapion from trading and if I want to train lv 50- I go to the route above the resort area and keep battling the ace trainers

chickengamer

Pointless Space, Trade with me
    Years
  • i rasied most my self, some from tradeing. it takes alot of work to get a pokemon to lv 100 without cheats/hacking. the ones i raised myself are definatly the best i have

MechaTrickster

Another person in the world
    Years
  • eh training but the fastest way is to get a pokemon in trade so it gains boosted exp :o and if its an uber or any pkkemon with awesome stats so its easy to raise that and training

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • hahaha, how did i get my level 100,s well lets see...

ive only trained like 3 of my pokemon to level 100, it takes to much time. lots and lots of ellite four battles ugh.

but i use a action replay and select the super experience gain cheat and that gives my pokemon like 14,999 experience for any pokemon they beat. i could beat a level 2 starly and still get that much exspeirence with that cheat.

i also migrate my level 100's offother my other games that ive had for a while.

but i mostly just get them off GTS. like my shiny level 100 charizard. i got him off there

about 3 out of 5 people use cheats to get there pokemon to level 100.

if you have anymore questions lucaslucariou please feel freem to VM me them. i love answering questions on pokemon^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back