• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Ace Combat Zero, Mission 15, Ace difficulty. Espada 2 and I shot each other down simultaneously.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Final boss of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. Really effing annoying because if you miss blocking even once, you're going to take a beating. It took me 4 or 5 tries to beat him.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Got gunned down by a Heavy in TF2. I hate them with Medics.

Also, even though I didn't die by it the last time, I thought it'd also be fitting to mention that I got crushed by an apple that fell up in I Wanna Be The Guy. Fun. -_-

Also, 600th post woo

Years
    Let's see, I:

Got Machine Gun whipped
    Shot several times in the face
    Thrown across a loading bay car park

All in one swift movement in Dead Rising 2

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Oh let's see... Sammy hasn't died once in the game Sammy is currently playing (Dead Rising: Chop till you Drop) So it would eithe be fighting the boss in Balacruf Mauseleom in Tales of Symphonia or death by Metroid Queen in Metroid: Other M

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Failed in Phoenix Wright at one of those "you get one shot, and no more" times.

Years
    Played GTA SA, and was trying to acquire some weapon skill points by shooting at random things, this of course resulted in some police trouble. So I had to pick an already badly damaged crap car as my getaway car, it soon started to burn, and when I tried to exit it, I immediately got hit by a random police car and then died from my car's explosion.

Back