• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I dislike people who knife me around corners with Commando. I die a lot from that =l

Years
    Jumped out of a helicopter on Saints row but I hit a building and that made my parachute go so I fell to my death. :l

That was a few days ago and I still remember.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I was playing Far Cry 2 at my friend's house, and I drowned |:O

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Latest shoot-down suffered in Ace Combat Zero: Getting caught off guard by a Grun Squadron F/A-18C.

Deathshot

Unregistered User
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    A draw with Guy and me being Cody.

Super Street Fighter 4 on 360.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Butchered to pieces by Chen.

Though Hong Meiling and Remilia fought bravely, they were cut down by a series of hurricane strikes. Afterwards, Patchouli and Reimu, though unafraid to the end, could not conjure up enough resistance to stop the feared shikigami of the Yakumo family.

R.I.P., Touhou adventurers...

PKMN Trainer Alison

I'll follow you into the dark.
    Years
    Falling off the rainbow magic carpet thing in Super Mario 64 (DS)

>.> Still don't know how I managed that, but hey it was pretty funny. :D

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I got smashed by my friends playing the worst game in history: Goldeneye 64. It's got horrible map design, horrible graphics, the worst control system ever (three hands, anyone?) and only decent music, but it was the best fun I've had in ages.

Back