• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    More fun tiems in Birth By Sleep - this time it's Terra's Story, fighting the second boss battle at Radiant Garden. Frankly, he's much easier than people make him out to be.

Years
    I was playing Metal Gear Solid and since I suck, I kept dying during the fight against Liquid in the Hind, so I switched off the game and put in Metal Gear Solid 2 instead...

and accidentally dropped Raiden into the sea.

I just brushed the button to let go off the railing I was on and he just dropped :P Oddly enough, it cheered me up.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2010
    Just playing South Park N64. I was just walking along, minding my buisness when I happened to turn around and a big flock of turkeys just JUMPED out at me, I was startled and before I knew it I died.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I was playing MW2 I got killed by a UMP45 across Derail. LOL hacker with aimbot and modded contoller:(

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Demon's Souls. Dying in Demon's Souls? UNHEARD OF!

I was trying to help some players with their adventures in the Adjudicator Archstone, but the damn shadows kept killing me. First, they shot lasers when they looked like they were going to melee and I just happened to have incredibly low HP and using an item, so I died. I also tried to skip them and kill the Reaper so they could disappear, and the physics aren't the best in the game, so I accidentally fell to my death. Other than that, I didn't have much problems in PvEing save the occasional stupid leader who doesn't know that they should have Warding and/or Thief's Ring on Old Hero.

Thankfully most of the idiots are weeded out by the first level. If it weren't for that, there would probably be much more idiots on the DS servers.

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    I was playing against a random guy from Latvia or something MW2 and I was winning for 10 rounds or so, then he killed me 15 rounds straight.

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
    Years
    Spoiler:

I used to have goals in live,you know.

Years
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep on Critical. Fighting
    Spoiler:

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    Battlefield. My vehicle exploded when some random people RPGed it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Pokemon White: My Mijumaru got KOed by Cheren's Tsutaja.

'Course then after that I've been kicking butt.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    An outlaw killed me in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon! AND THAT WAS MY LAST OUTLAW BEFORE I LEVELED UP TO A BRONZE RANK. DD:

Oh, Belzeboul and his swarm in Devil Survivor. Isn;t that cheating? Planting eggs in my demon and draining it!? Wait, THAT IS CHEATING. FFFFFFFFFFF.

If someone can give me tips on how to beat Belzaboul, it would be gladly appreciated! because on walkthroughs, it says that he was easy to beat. D:

Back