• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do Ash and the gang get money for all those supplys?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    probably his mom gives the money, even so his mother doesn't seem to have a job XD

She probably does.... She has to really. How else the **** does she pay for the house for food and for all other stuff while the dad is "On his own journey". My ass, he's Adulting around -_- And it would be reasonable for that to be an offscreen event since real 10 year olds don't ask how the **** Team Rocket gets money for Electric Resistant 20' mechas or how Brock affords all that food, which I repeat, Government funded Trainers or Breeders theory.

No, no. You mean Hitler. They really always seem to be in a town and they dont buy much. The show is aimed at kids who wouldnt ask this questions. Its a TV show, it doesnt matter

Good thing Ash is Mexican and not Jewish XD

Years
  • Well team rocket gets money from doing odd jobs & sometimes help from james' dwindelling bottlecap collection.

I'm sure you do get money from battleing & stuff but I always mainly see Brock buy everything & he hardly ever battles...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I just assumed that the anime takes place in some utopian, post-capitalistic society where children are sent off into the wilderness when they turn ten, genetically identical clones are produced to work in Pokémon Centres and police stations, and everything is free. XD

Though seriously, we're talking about an anime based off a game where Fire-types battle while standing on water. I've given up on PokéLogic ages ago, so I never really think about these things unless someone else(like the OP) brings it up.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • Most people forget that what you see in the cartoon could be like up to days being skipped at points so who knows what they do in between for money.

including team rocket, im suprised they are still alive with what they eat soley during the show.

Back