• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do I battle competitively?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyMrPlow

Pokemon N00B!
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    By which I mean the thing where it's not the level of your pokemon that matters, but how you use what moves. I've noticed that in the pokemon games it's all about your level, not the pokemon you choose. I mean, didn't someone beat the elite 4 with a level 100 magikarp?

However I don't have a DS or anything. But I have emulators and internet. Can I do it over the computer somehow? If so, what programs will I need (i.e. emulators, games, others...)?

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
  • There's a program you can use to battle online called Pokemon Online, which is a battle simulator you can use to face off against other users that have it.

TheMightyMrPlow

Pokemon N00B!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    There's a program you can use to battle online called Pokemon Online, which is a battle simulator you can use to face off against other users that have it.
    Wow you are some kind of sexy. Thanks, I was pretty sure I was going to get told I couldn't :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Take a look around the Strategies and Movesets forum, that's a good start. But this thread sitting here won't do you much good. I suggest lurking S&M and posting in the DCC and such in there.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back