• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How do i become an ace trainer?

NitroZ3R0

Kanto's Hero
Years
  • When I add people on my pal pad they are given different trainer sprites like bug catcher, psychic, black belt etc.
    I have always liked Ace/Cool trainers and I would like to know how to change my pal pad trainer card sprite into one (atm its a fat biker guy..)

I did try to talk to the girl in the oreburgh city pokemon center but the Ace trainer wasnt an option.
    anyone know how to do this?

fishyfins

Reality Sculptor
    Years
  • kinda on topic, but just to add my question. does the sprite you have appear the same to everyone you see on wi-fi? so, if i have the sprite of the psychic, will everyone see me as a psychic? or does it change from person to person (if i battle one person, they see me as a psychic, and the next sees me as a bug catcher, etc...)?

Years
  • For the ace trainer sprite, it depends on your trainer number. Based on the Trainer number, the list of options from the girl in Oreburgh changes. Check Bulbapedia for more.

Bug_Master

The Versitile Catcher
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2008
    As soon as you start a record on D/P you are given a trainer number, that number is set in stone. Randomly a group of choices is created this group is what the trainer in the pokecenter asks you about. You can only pick from those, and there is NO way to change your choices. Sorry, youll have to be satisfied with one of the choices.

And yes, it does change what you look like to others on Wifi.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • Meh, the best option out of all of mine was rich boy in Diamond, and (I forgot which) in Pearl... I was so upset that in Pearl, Psychic wasn't an option. My character there is named after an RP character I created who IS a psychic!

(Come to think of it, my Diamond character is named after an RP character who comes from a poor family... and in my game he's a rich boy.)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    O.o lol when did it change to a "list your trainer" topic? =p

Well... to go with the flow, I'm an idol XD

blubergate

Knowledgeable Pokemon Master!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2013
    are you all sure, I thought they were just picked randomly everyday, that's what happened with me...

joey7891

Waterbending Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • When I add people on my pal pad they are given different trainer sprites like bug catcher, psychic, black belt etc.
    I have always liked Ace/Cool trainers and I would like to know how to change my pal pad trainer card sprite into one (atm its a fat biker guy..)

I did try to talk to the girl in the oreburgh city pokemon center but the Ace trainer wasnt an option.
    anyone know how to do this?

im fat and balding too! high five!

Back