• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do I close my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2015
    Please help me. I would like to delete my account. I do not want to have my account anymore.

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Why would you want to delete your account for?
    You've been with PC for shorter than a month.
    Give reasons as to why.

Thanks,
    Spey

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2015
    Um... I've been part of PC for over a year actually. Anyway, is it possible to be permanently banned?

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2015
    Permanently banned?

Is it possible to be permanently banned so that my account no longer shows up? Like, completely gone. Like as if an internet black hole sucked it up.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I don't think you'd want to be banned..?

Also, even if you were permabanned, you wouldn't disappear. It would just say "Booted Out" on your profile and stuff. I don't think PC ever deletes any members. :/

Sajuuk

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Yes, but then you won't see the forum expect the ban message. And it's not prudent to create a dupe thread. You are seemly begging for you account to get trashed, it's not going to happen, just don't logon. Period.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Well, if you don't want any traces of your account left then delete all your posts, get your name changed, and leave your account to collect dust.

Permabans aren't something you go looking for :/

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    This is quite strange, but to get permanently banned, you've got to continuously do the wrong things, get infracted points, and all. Though, it really isn't a hard conquer to feat. Anyway, usually members just leave their old or alternate accounts, if they have another, to just rot instead of trying to get it banned.

*Darn it, .Sublime beat me to it, but yeah what we both basically said is how it usually goes as getting youself banned isn't too smart at times.

Years
  • Um... I've been part of PC for over a year actually. Anyway, is it possible to be permanently banned?

Either do as Ausadriel suggested, and ask for a name change so that your identity is protected, remove all personal details and use a site like this to set up a different email address for your account if you're really that paranoid about it, or let us know the circumstances of why you want to close your account so we can better serve you. >=|

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Um... I've been part of PC for over a year actually. Anyway, is it possible to be permanently banned?

I'll be glad to grant your Permanent Ban request however I hope you don't change your mind later down the road. Send me a PM if you really want it, ;x.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I'll be glad to grant your Permanent Ban request however I hope you don't change your mind later down the road.
    This. Imagine if for some reason in a few years you wanted to come back, with that account. It might be best to just get a name change, but it's not my decision.

Sajuuk

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    You can do one of the following:

1) Do nothing with your account
    2) Request a name change
    3) Be bad and get permanently banned :D

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Spey.. who the hell are you? Acting like you know everything about this forum, it is up to the staff to let UntouchableJon know his options.

Anyway yeah I suggest you take up Ausaudriel's suggestion on getting a special name change and taking out any and all info about yourself.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • You could just do some things you don't normally do in here. Like breaking rules to get a ban? But it's really hard, really...

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I'm really surprised why this hasn't been closed yet.

Folks, as answered 50 different times, we do not close accounts.

Kthxbai.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back