• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: How do i deactivate my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    You just leave. Disable your Visitor Messages, your Private Messages, and just leave. Erase everything linking to you and never log in.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Getting one infraction doesn't mean you should leave. Learn from your mistakes and move on. But if you are set on moving on from PC, then do what Drew and Vernikova said.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well if it's becuase of an infaction then you shouldn't really worry about it! I had loads when I first started but I learned from them and actually read the whole FAQ page! :\ If you just wanna leave and join another forum then just never log back in!

Super Ultra Mega Charizard

not a beginner trainer :P
    Years
    you shouldn't leave just because you were rumbled, there was even proof you stole it because you posted on the thread of the creator. just apologise and say sorry and mabye one day you will be a great spriter too =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back