• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how do i get celebi???????????

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    Yeah, you were able to get it at events Nintendo events. It's been a while since a Celebi event, so I would suggest trading for them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2008
    I have one if ya got somethin for it. Plus you can use the GTS to search for it once you've seen it.

Darkrai Lv X

Sleep...Sleep...
    Years
    OMG.It iz a SPAMMER.Use the GBA section,next time please.

To answer your question,you can use pokesav to make one,get one off the GTS,or Migrate them from a Gameboy Game,or use the Union Room and trade with a nearby friend.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    every one of my events are from this trade thread, being as i live in england, they hardly ever have events here

AnimeMistress

Pokemon Goddess
    Years
    I really want a Celebi... is anyone willing to trade one to me for anything that I am trading in my trading thread?

See " AnimeMistress's Trading thread" on page 2

Thanks & Greatly Appreciated...

Back