• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do i make a "skilled" trainer?

NewMew

Sephiroth
Years
  • Basically how do i make a clever AI Trainer?
    So if i give this trainer a team of amazing pokemon, that work well together and a whole bunch of good items he will be able to figure out how to use them and not make nooby mistakes?

I need my end boss in my game im making to be tough and intelligent not a silly buffoon :p im talking like "god level" hard.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    No. You will have to write your own AI scripts. This page may give you some basic information. If you really want to do it it will require a lot of work and advanced scripting knowledge.

NewMew

Sephiroth
    Years
  • No. You will have to write your own AI scripts. This page may give you some basic information. If you really want to do it it will require a lot of work and advanced scripting knowledge.
    Is there a mod or a script that has already been made for this purpose? Surely someone has already done this?

Back