• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do I make Pok?mon follow me, and how do I make a Vs. animation?

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2017
    How do I make Pokémon follow me, and how do I make a Vs. animation?

been using essentials i been stuck at area i am using version 15.1 i am using the elite battle pack i did a few towns and stuff but i can figure out how to do 2 thing one is make a pokemon follow you like on heart gold or soul silver also how to show animations i made trainer n but i want this to play before battle i atached the gif version and the converted png one i just want that to show like when you fight N on pokemon black and white one more thing does anyone have a team galactic grunt and minor b overworld sprite sheet size 128x192 and team flare trainer sprite 80x80 size aslo how to do the animation for mega evovleution
    Attached Thumbnails

Attachments

• How do I make Pok?mon follow me, and how do I make a Vs. animation?
      vsTrainer78.gif
      374 KB · Views: 12
    • How do I make Pok?mon follow me, and how do I make a Vs. animation?
      vsTrainer78.jpg
      7.7 KB · Views: 5
    Back