• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do I play AVI or any type of video file in Pokémon Essentials version 20.1?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Hi,

I'm using Pokémon Essentials version 20.1 along with some plugins like version 20.1 hotfixes.

Currently, I'm using GIFs to display short scenes in my game. However, I'm looking to transition to using AVI files to conserve space. Unfortunately, I've been struggling to find an up-to-date script for this since all the ones i find are for version 17 or 18, i tried Zeus player but it either says "Could not create or Use window, Command: open "pathname/Movies/xxx.avi" type MPEGVideo style Child parent 0 alias ZeusVideoPlayer" or if i change it to ZVP_OldAviMode = true it says "there is no driver installed on your system Command: open "rootfolder/Movies/xxx.avi" type AVIVideo alias ZeusVideoPlayer" (i can still play the file as normal just not from the game)

Any help would be appreciated!

Back