• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How do I trade for certain Pokemon in Diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I just got Diamond, and I'm loving it so far. I have about 4 hours on the game. I went on the Pokemon wiki to find out that I can only trade for some of my favorite Pokemon like Charmander.. I know where to go to trade, but I don't know how to actually trade for someone like Charmander, or how to connect to Wi-fi through Pokemon because it keeps saying it can't find my access point. Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    first do u have wireless internet? if u do then u need to set up the internet to ur ds which you can easily google to find.
    if u have wireless internet and it still says cant find an access point try moving closer to the router because with a ds u cant be to far away from it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back