• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do u feel about Eevees and there evolves

how do u feel about eevee and there evolves

• You love them

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • you don't mind them your in the middle

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • HATE THEM

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    Please post do not just vote and leave

How do u feel about Eevees and there evolve:

Do u love them

Your in the middle

Or

You absolutly hate them

I personaly don't mind them i am in the middle i like them but i could live in a pokemon world with out them and i only like one of them vaporeon

SO now i would like to here what u think

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    I only like one of them, tbh I preferred it when there was just Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon back in the day. But then my favourite one wouldn't exist so I'm torn really.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm just sick of them adding more with each new generation. There are getting to be too many, in my opinion, and I think Pokemon would have been better off with just the original three. D:

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'll bet you €5 the next generation has a Steel type one that looks like some kind of robot.

They've gotten a bit excessive with the available evolutions, really. Fire, Water, Thunder and Grass would work fine.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Sure, I love Eevee and all its evos, but I was completely surprised when Glaceon and Leafeon were released. By this point, I personally would like to see more, but at the same time I think they already went a bit overboard with them... Pokemon really doesn't need one for almost every Type despite how adorable and cool each new one is ^^.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I'm fine with them. As long as they don't go so far as to make a bug type eeveelution, that is. The only problem is that they're a bit too overused.

~2009 YotH

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Eevee= <3. I love eevee they are so fun to breed and when i evolve them ( Mainly into Vaporeon or Umbreon ) I love it. Vaporeon is just a beast. Ice Beam, Surf, Wish, HP ( Electric ) is Good Game.

Al.Long

Just too cool to care :)
    Years
    Am i the only one who feels that more Eeveelutions is a good thing??
    It creates variety, and it's fun evolving them all.
    Make one for each type, I say (except for Bug, imagine how gross that would look)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Eevee was my first Pokemon card, so I've always loved Eevee and its evolutions.

Umbreon is my favorite.

And unlike the masses, I was very happy when Leafeon was released. However, I wasn't too pleased with Glaceon, but I have grown to love it. I also think it looks the most masculine out of all of them, but that's just me.

Am i the only one who feels that more Eeveelutions is a good thing??
    It creates variety, and it's fun evolving them all.
    Make one for each type, I say (except for Bug, imagine how gross that would look)

I'd be fine with more evolutions, but if you noticed, the evolutions are based off of what were special attack types from Generation I-III. So, basically, the only type that was considered a special attack before DP would be Dragon, and that wouldn't make a lot of sense. So I think it will probably stop with Leafeon and Glaceon.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    I absolutely ADORE Eevee an it's Eeveelutions! They are my favs, and in my opinion I think I would actually like Pokemon a lil' less if they didn't have them. ;) My favorite one out of the eight is Eevee, of course, and Flareon is a close second! I don't care too much about the newer Eeveelutions however, those are just in the middle with me.

-Neko

Euphoric Magikarp

Magikarp ~<3
    Years
    I can't wait for the bug evolution of it *sarcasm*. Anyway I don't hate the Eevee evolutions or like them all that much. I think Nintendo just saw that a bunch of people liked them so they milked it for all its worth.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    I'll bet you €5 the next generation has a Steel type one that looks like some kind of robot.

They've gotten a bit excessive with the available evolutions, really. Fire, Water, Thunder and Grass would work fine.

€5? How much is that in American currency? Wheres a money converter when you need one?

--Anyway... I don't like any of them... But what would a Bug Type be like with an Evee evolution?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    €5? How much is that in American currency? Wheres a money converter when you need one?
    All you need to know is I'll win my bet (and that euros are worth more than dollars). :P
    Google probably has a currency converter on their site, but either way their search engine can easily find one for you.

Why? Why would they be better with less content? Just because it's something different than the precious "original"?
    Having one of every type is what we call redundant excessiveness, it's nothing sentimental towards originals.

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't particularly like any of them. But i think they're a good idea, so middle for me. I think they should mix it up a bit though, a bit more than just type eeveelutions. Strengtheon and Guardeon? ATK and DEF
    by the way.

Back