• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How do u guys get your shards??

shookie

Often scatters things.
Years
  • I think that is the only place you can get them, exempting 1 or 2 of each color you can find lieing around.
    Yeah, the Underground and Star Piece exchange is pretty much it. You can also get one a day from the guy in the Pastoria Marsh.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • oh, well, I've never heard of that before! thanks, even though I just use a cheat to get 99 of every tm, and tms are all shards are good for anyway...

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Hmm, well I usually go underground for mine, but I had no clue that you could get one from the guy in Fuego Ironworks.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Yeah, I don't really worry that much about shards, but I find them alot when going underground looking for evolution stones or plates

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • mostly in the underground. I completely frogot about the star piece exchange in platinum though. Sometimes I even do that rock smash thing in Heartgold and just transfer them over to platinum

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • there's a move tutor in the middle of route 212 in platinum that can teach pokemon moves for shards. for example, you can teach a pokemon ice punch for 6 blue shards and 2 yellow shards. Note that you will always need more blue shards than anything else, because this hiker likes blue shards. alot. he's in the house btw.

Back