• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How do you arrange your pc boxes?

LittleMiss

Ghosts are Special
    Years
    I arrange them by element: Water/Ice, Steel, Fire. Then I have a GTS, Unown, Favorite, Baby/Egg boxes.

*PrincessPika-chu*

Pokemon Lover
    Years
    I put my EV trained pokemon in separate boxes than my non-eved pokemon. Then I sort pokemon by nature into boxes--only the ones that can benefit from their natures are in these boxes, until I ev them. The no good natures and other pokemon are mixed together.

Years
    Mine are very poorly organised right now.

Eventually I would like to have lots of different boxes organised efficiently. I plan to split them into:

Pokemon in my competitive team (if not in party already)
    EV trained Pokemon not currently in my competitive team
    Caught shinies
    Pokemon from other trainers
    Pokemon being used for breeding
    Baby Pokemon/Eggs
    Potentially suspect Pokemon, either to be deleted or seek a second opinion from this forum!
    My legendaries (maybe not necessary, I rarely use them)

Of course I'll probably think of more but for now I think that's all I need. The rest of the boxes will be my scrubs who are simply kept for Pokedex purposes.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Currently? Currently I have like 6-8 boxes of random pokemon/eggs (that I really need to hatch, forgot what some of them were LOL), and then 4 or so empty boxes. Then I reach my Unown box, which contains all 28 unown, after that, I have my ditto box, which has (almost) one of every nature ditto, and then after that, the next 2 boxes are my legit legendary gallery, and then my next box is my shinies/pokemon for trade, as well as my main 2 fighters for raising my team (Blaziken + Torterra), and my final box is my pokemon I need to train.

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    lol i stopped arranging them now im just throwing them in and leaving em cus im GTS cloning and pokeradar shiny hunting meh its a waste of time sorting them i think now...

Back