• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How Do You Clone in FR?

petlover6

I beat you at everything.
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2008
    you cant clone legendaries. I lost a Deoxys and a Lugia trying...

yes you can the first time i tried cloning my raquaza it was deleted because i did it wrong. but now i have 2 raquazas,2 Kyogres, and 2 groudons(i am still trying to catch Latias.)

MightyMightyena

<== Shiny Mightyena Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2014
    yes you can the first time i tried cloning my raquaza it was deleted because i did it wrong. but now i have 2 raquazas,2 Kyogres, and 2 groudons(i am still trying to catch Latias.)

could be but it deleted my deoxys and lugia...but then I couldve done it wrong

I have 6 Rayquaza's and two of them are real cool-looking black shiny ones...I didnt clone them I actually replayed Ruby and Emerald over again to get them...then I sent them to Sapphire so that I could get more :)

Back