• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How do you "Clone"

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    GTS clone, or buy an action replay. The GTS clone might get your pokemon traded away, though. Try googling it to see how its done

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2008
    i was under the impression the GTS clone didnt work anymore... as in nintendo fixed it

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    Uh... GTS cloning, what you do is go to the GTS, put your pokémon up for offer, then trade the pokemon for something no-one will have like a lvl 100 bidoof, then as the little clock thing in the bottom-right hand corner of the top screen to show it's loading spins while it's saying 'Checking GTS Status'. When it gets to the full 8th spin of the clock (or around then) Turn off the DS. Go back on, don't worry if you file is corrupt, and quickly go back inside the GTS, get back you pokémon from Summary, and there.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    It is very hard- don't expect to do it in one go. It does take time and practise.

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    Not working for me :(. the GTS cloning,

yeah took me about 1month to get the hang of it but every1 says the 8th spin no i dont find that correct get a pen and paper and right down how many rotation your clock makes like 1.30 or 1.40 1.50 1.45 etc than turn it off a bit before the most common time thats how i do it although it really does depend on how close or far from ur router u r

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back