• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen How do you do the Infinite Item cheat in pokemon blue?

Years
  • Talk to the Old Man in Viridian City and watch him catch a Weedle, then Fly to Cinnabar Island and choose which item you want to duplicate, by putting it in your sixth item slot. Now, this is a bit foggy for me, but surf along the brown long square on the right of Cinnabar Island (you know, the brown strips that seperate land mass from water) and you either have to battle a glitch Pokemon, or capture it in order to duplicate your item.

I can't believe that you haven't heard of how to do it before.

Miguel RC

Ultimate Weezing Master
    Years
  • Dont catch the Glitch pokemon though, certain leveled Glitch pokemon or Missingno screw your game up, thats why i never did it in case it messed up my game

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • yeah dont catch it & you get 129 of the items but next time check simple questions I think this was asked there before

Back