• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how do you download a hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    im a noob im trying to find out how to change isp files to rom please help and i dont know if having a mac hinders it

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Hello there! I also do have a Mac and am also stuck in the same situation as you. However, I do know how to get these downloads to an iDevice and play them (only GBA)

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Well there's a site I know... it's a really cool site where I get all my ROMs, emulators, and all, I suggest you visit it too.... it's called Google... xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    ive never heard of this google you speak of? but seriousely how to you make hacks to work for computers?

Years
  • This section is not the proper place to ask this, as PokeCommunity Questions & Feedback is only for questions and comments regarding features of the forum itself. Please try reading the stickies in the appropriate section for your question here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156

HINT: I think you want to read the bottom sticky. But reading all of them would be very informative as well.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • I wasn't aware that anyone used the internet while not knowing what Google is. o_o

That aside, looks like Don just directed you to where you need to go.

Please pay attention to the notes at the top of sections, rules, they'll tell you not to post ROM hacking related stuff in this area. D: Anyway, this is gonna close, and if you have any other questions, you're more than welcome to PM me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back