• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you dress?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • So yeah like the title says, how do you dress?

What's your preferred dress style? Do you go with what's in fashion now, or do you make your own? :3

Do you just throw any old thing on and walk out the door? Or do you take hours getting ready just for a trip to the local shop?

I tend to go with what's in fashion now. Having a brother who takes fashion at University isn't the best, because I end up being his test thing so I'm open to a lot of choices, you could say it's a good thing? Idk >: But I love the latest fashion now.

Anywhoooo what styles do you all rock?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • My default outfit which I wear the majority of the time is a simple shirt and jeans. The only times I don't wear this are on formal occasions or when I'm at the gym. As for types of shirts or types of jeans... I'm not too bothered about that type of stuff. As long as the shirt is not too gregarious or ostentatious, I'll probably wear it.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I wear graphic tees and simple straight jeans. I don't like wearing a same shirt every week though, but I don't take a long time to get dressed.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Like a scruff

I dress quite casually and it usually consists of: Jeans, A shirt, Hoodie/jumper/cardigan.
    I don't wear the same set of those everyday though.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I always dress exactly the same, but in different colors. lol

I always wear a hat, plain t-shirt(Even in really cold weather.), jeans, and sneakers. If it's cold, I wear a hoody.

Ayselipera

I like to categorize everything I wear into two main parts. Cold weather clothes and warm weather clothes. Since it's cold here for most of the year I have a lot more cold weather clothes which I'm quite happy with since I enjoy that kind of clothing more.

In the winter/fall I tend to wear a lot of scarves. I have a bit of a scarf collection going on right now and I find that they go with just about any outfit, so I typically will wear one everyday during the colder months. Also I really love beanie hats and I've begun to incorporate those into my cold weather outfits, but I don't think I pull them off too well so I only wear them on snowy days since that gives me an excuse. As for shirts I usually always have an undershirt on no matter what the season. Then on top of that I may put on a nice cardigan, sweater, or one of those fabric buttoned up coats. Lately I've been thinking about getting a poncho, but only the really fashionable ones and not some wool mess or anything with crazy sparkles or designs on it. Then for pants I go with jeggings, leggings, or now jeans once in a while since I don't find them very comfortable anymore. As for shoes I do like Ugg boots, but I also have an assortment of other boots and moccasins of course!

In the warmer months I don't like dressing up as much because I find you can't use as many clothing accessories. Although I think you can get away with more jewelry since warm weather means thinner clothing and anything like a large necklace flows better and is more noticeable. As for clothing I'll wear mostly short sleeve shirts with some kind of pattern on it like flowers or whatnot. I do like three quarter length sleeves maybe more in the spring when it isn't as warm. I also try to go for bright colors in the summer and I can't forget button up plaid shirts! I tend to still wear the same kind of pants in the warmer weather just because I love them so much and I just don't care for shorts. For shoes I stick with flats mostly, but I do have sneakers if I go anywhere really outdoors like. I should also mention I love summer dresses, but I haven't had the opportunity to get one yet. Although I'll be mixing that in soon enough.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I'm a GAP and Old Navy kinda guy. Not exclusive, just... that kind of look is what I'm saying.

I dress for comfort. I just try to make sure my clothes match and that I look presentable overall, and that's about it. No need for a statement.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • I throw on anything. That usually means a T-shirt or polo and trousers or shorts. Something would have to look really bad for me to care.

Years
  • These days, I wear one of three outfits:
    - A tank top and shorts, to walk to work in the heat. In the colder months, I don't bother and walk in my work clothes.
    - A black polo and black slacks for work.
    - Pajama pants, tank top, and sometimes my robe for when I get home.

I don't go out much, so I don't have a use to wear my other shirts and jeans anymore. ;_;

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I pretty much wear nothing but black t-shirts and black or blue jeans. Of course when its cold I'll throw on a jacket or put a long sleeve shirt on underneath but I'm very minimalistic. It doesnt take me overly long to get ready, generally its less than half an hour.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Here is all I wear: bball shorts with a t-shirt, underarmour, or Nike Fit.

And sweatpants with t-shirts.

LoL, I don't wear much:P

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
  • I have three pairs of jeans, but usually only wear one of them during the week. I know that sounds gross, but why wash 'em if they're not dirty? I have a few nice girly tops, but I usually end up wearing over-sized sweaters over them. xD In the summer months I'm all about spaghetti straps and capris.

I don't really think I dress in style....

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I admit it, I'm a fashion-junkie.

I go with not really what's in fashion, but moreso what is unique and quirky without looking like Lady Gaga.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Well, I get told a lot that I dress like a teacher. Most of my wardrobe consists of collared shirts and slacks. Which I don't really think is in style, but I do look pretty nice~

If I'm just hanging around at home, I'll usually just wear a collared shirt with a t-shirt under it and shorts or pants. And an oversized sweater too, if it's cold. Which it usually isn't in my house. If I'm going to school or going shopping, I usually wear the same thing but with pants and with the shirt tucked in, and sometimes I'll wear a tie if I feel like it.

It doesn't really take me that long to get ready, cause I don't really care if my clothes match or not. Nor would I be able to tell. xD I'm really bad with telling if things match.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I just throw together sweatpants or shirts and a t-shirt. The t-shirt usually has a design I like, but no particular brand. Just don't try and get me in jeans. I despise those.

Also, I have to wear a white polo shirt with my school's name on it and a spring or winter skirt (spring being light green and lightweight; winter being kilt-colored and heavier), boat shoes (or dress shoes for nice days) ankle-high socks or knee-highs depending on the skirt worn, and pantyhose for formal days. Oh, and a namebar that preferably goes beneath the name of the school on the polo shirt. This is school-only, though.

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    Honestly anything except jeans. I. Hate. Jeans. And I also have my fedora and my robe that I wear frequently.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm generally drawn to loud patterns, for some reason. I bought a number of shirts from Forever 21 that fits the category and I love them all. They don't all look the same, though - they're all different kinds of patterns.

Right now, since it's summer time, I often wear shorts (and I have four pairs - one jean, one white, one brown, and one green), and a shirt that matches whatever pair of shorts I choose to wear. Sometimes I'll just throw a hoodie or a cardigan on top of a camisole if I really don't care about what I wear.

I... like to dress nicely. :x

Years
  • Though I like wearing black and white, overall I don't really care about what I wear, I'll just put on anything, though I'll still try to match. Though most of my friends do care bout what they wear and know all the latest trends. So most of times when they talk bout stuff like that I'm usually lost.

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
  • Usually just any old t-shirt and a pair of shorts or jeans. Sometimes I'll have a snazzy jacket or button up shirt to wear with my outfit.

Back