• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you dress?

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
  • Summer+Spring:
    - tank top/t-shirt + skirt/shorts
    - light colored dress
    school - ugly white shirt with thin light blue verticle stripes + navy blue skirt

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    During the Summer it's usually, t-shirts with a lighter shade, v-necks, shorts, bermuda shorts, and Vans. I usually try avoiding dark colours but I wear a lot of black anyway.

Years
  • t-shirts and denim shorts/jeans most of the time.
    I like superhero log shirts, cartoon characters shirts, that kinda thing. I have a few "face shirts" with character faces... Gumby, sonic, pikachu... love transformers tshirts... Love my superman shirt. Any superhero log though.
    If I'm going out clubbing or something similar I'll either wear jeans and tshirt or jeans and a nice button up shirt. Leather jacket if it's cold.
    Wear puma sneakers pretty much all the time

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I always wear my two Hs. Hot Topic and Hollister.
    How do you dress?

Khaki shorts or destroyed jeans for the lower... half.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I like to categorize everything I wear into two main parts. Cold weather clothes and warm weather clothes. Since it's cold here for most of the year I have a lot more cold weather clothes which I'm quite happy with since I enjoy that kind of clothing more.

In the winter/fall I tend to wear a lot of scarves. I have a bit of a scarf collection going on right now and I find that they go with just about any outfit, so I typically will wear one everyday during the colder months. Also I really love beanie hats and I've begun to incorporate those into my cold weather outfits, but I don't think I pull them off too well so I only wear them on snowy days since that gives me an excuse. As for shirts I usually always have an undershirt on no matter what the season. Then on top of that I may put on a nice cardigan, sweater, or one of those fabric buttoned up coats. Lately I've been thinking about getting a poncho, but only the really fashionable ones and not some wool mess or anything with crazy sparkles or designs on it. Then for pants I go with jeggings, leggings, or now jeans once in a while since I don't find them very comfortable anymore. As for shoes I do like Ugg boots, but I also have an assortment of other boots and moccasins of course!

In the warmer months I don't like dressing up as much because I find you can't use as many clothing accessories. Although I think you can get away with more jewelry since warm weather means thinner clothing and anything like a large necklace flows better and is more noticeable. As for clothing I'll wear mostly short sleeve shirts with some kind of pattern on it like flowers or whatnot. I do like three quarter length sleeves maybe more in the spring when it isn't as warm. I also try to go for bright colors in the summer and I can't forget button up plaid shirts! I tend to still wear the same kind of pants in the warmer weather just because I love them so much and I just don't care for shorts. For shoes I stick with flats mostly, but I do have sneakers if I go anywhere really outdoors like. I should also mention I love summer dresses, but I haven't had the opportunity to get one yet. Although I'll be mixing that in soon enough.

I would like to thank you for typing this all up and saving me time :D BASICALLY THIS.

It's cold here most of the year as well so I do a lot of layering which is my favorite style and why I love autumn so much.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    All year - jeans, jeans, more jeans, combats and regular black pants.

Summer - light plaid shirts, DOUCHEBAG denim jacket if it's a bit cold, or I just wear a plain white t-shirt underneath my shirt. Trainers/sandals if it's really hot, but most of the time I'll just keep my boots.

Winter - still shirts but this time THEY HAVE STRIPES INSTEAD and they're thicker, tend to go with Ben Sherman. I have this thermal undershirt thing if it's really cold. Boots that are getting too small for me so I have an excuse to get new ones soon! Same for my coat, but I love that coat so not as happy.

When I'm indoors - naked in the summer; OR torn jeans from when I was about 12 years old and a load of crummy t-shirts. I have hoodies for winter indoors as well; but I rarely wear them outside because they look awful. Unless I'm just going to the store then idgaf.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Most of my wardrobe is Apt. 9, but I do have some Zoo York, South Pole and some random brands here and there. I'm trying to shift out of the 'ghetto phase'. XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Free T-shirts from my college days, and either shorts or casual pants depending on the weather. I really don't care about fashion too much because fashion for guys is pretty bland anyway :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    lots of neutral colors and floral patterns no matter the season. lately i've been taking all my plain clothes and hand-sewing weird little designs into them...it's a lot harder than it sounds, but the result is always worth it. a friend of mine has promised to scavenge garage sales for a sewing machine, if he ends up finding one i'll probably be creating full wardrobes, hooray

anyway, most of the time i'm wearing a black polo and black pants for work. kinda plain, but i have to spruce it up with little hair clips and pins.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Plaid shirts are a must for me.

Annually, my usual outfit consists of a tight-fitted long sleeve plaid shirt (usually blue/white or red/yellow/blue), a v-neck shirt (not those undershirt ones) ---though, I usually have an plain white t-shirt on underneath that, which kind of defeats the purpose of a v-neck--- or a Threadless tee (I only have one of those, though...), destroyed jeans / cargo shorts and some DC sneakers. If it's cold, I typically wear a navy blue sweatjacket over it all and go out the door. I'm... not very diverse, fashion-wise. If I'm feeling lazy, I just throw a hoodie on whatever I'm wearing (or just a hoodie on it's own) and walk out the door. Hoodies seem to be one of those things I'm good with getting away with and looking decent in without any effort, as long as it's black.

I spend a lot more time on my hair than anything else. It takes me like 20 seconds to get dressed and I often leave the house without my shoes and plaid shirt on. I don't leave the house unless my hair is nice, though... n_____u

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back