• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you eat your lunch?

Lunch

• Total voters

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    How, you say? I have used chopsticks, forks, spoons and knives. And my hands too.

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    I eat lunch at home actually no matter when I finish school. At school, I tend to have some little snack, but I don't consider this as real lunch.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I eat lunch in school. The food in the cafeteria isn't too bad on most of the days. But I like to eat at the noodle bar next to the cafeteria <3 Although the noodles there aren't as good as the ones nearby my house, they're nice. Slightly expensive, but I guess it's worth it. The line can get really long, though...

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I make and bring my lunch to school and eat it there. I haven't had anything from the school cafeteria in over a year, they don't really have anything good there except from the drinks.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I have always brought my own food from home, nearly 100% of the time...the schools have gotten a bit better about serving healthy stuff, but I was always the one with the good-for-you foods while everyone else had soda, hot dogs, candy, etc. xD Besides, I was usually done by the time my friends got back from paying for theirs on the lunch line!

Last edited:

Atabas

Bringin' Sexy Back, No Receipt
    Years
    I don't know if its habit but I tend to eat lunch with my mouth

im kidding
    I tend to leave school and walk into town and buy something from a shop there
    or I just go to Mac D's
    it depends on how hungry I am

Hotono

Hotono
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2007
    I bring my lunch from home to school. I usually have my mom's home made cooking & sometimes I get shrimp. =) I guess my lunch is sort of rare from everyone elses since they always have chips & stuff like that. =/

Back