• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how do you eat your ramen?

How do you eat your ramen?

• Total voters

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
Years
  • I voted other seeing as I use a spoon.

The only place I use chopsticks is Hu Hot.. and I don't even eat the noodles there.. just meat and veggies.. ana pineapple.. yumm....

Okay, now I'm just getting off topic. :P

Years
  • When I was little I used to eat it with a fork.
    We didn't have it for awhile, so when I got it again I'd thought it would be cool to use chopsticks.

Now, I actually fail when I do try and use a fork.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • I voted chopsticks since when I do, I usually just grab a pair of chopsticks from the cabinet. I don't eat Ramen much, though. I eat a lot more Lo Mein and just Asian Cuisine than Ramen. I figure I should get ready for a few years of Ramen in college.

Years
  • I usually eat mine with chopsticks. But lately I've eaten ramen with a fork more often. 1/2 because a friend is borrowing my chopsticks. 1/2 because I dont want to walk down to her house and get them.

Terrain

|distinction.2009-15|
    Years
  • I can't say that all people eat ramen, so this doesn't apply to everyone.

Anyway, I do eat ramen, and I eat with a fork. IDK, I'm just more used to eating with a fork.
    I try eating ramen with chopsticks sometimes, but most of the time, I eat ramen with a fork, like most noodles that go in.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • I use disposable wooden chopsticks when I eat out at any ramen joint.
    This way I can play my part in destroying the environment and fight against those ecoterrorists.

In all seriousness, more places need to implement real chopsticks, and stop using disposable ones.
    Oh, and my answer is: yeah chopsticks. What you get for living in Japan.

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
  • Chopsticks. I'll normally eat any Asian dish with chopsticks. The big chopsticks. c: Not the small ones you get at restaurants.

Back