• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] How do you edit wild Pok?mon?

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2019
    How do you edit wild Pokémon?

can you please tell me how i can edit wild pokemons? when i use advance map i get tile errors for the maps and i cant open the routes maps and also i can't find the new pokemons in the wild editor for exemple the new pokemons that are supposed to be found in a map they appear as another pokemon in advanced map for exemple in the game you find a gen 6 pokemon but in advance map when i try to edit it i see the names of gen 3 or earlier pokemons. could please share your advance map with me? or whatever program you use? please? i won't share it with anyone if you dont want to, i only want to edit the pokemons i can find in the wild...

Back